Hello by aurelaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelaki

Dabbler
I often used Unix for SAN/NAS solution, I use opensolaris and then OpenIndiana, but I like an interface web, so there ZFS Guru, NappIT .... but I do not like, since 2010I upgraded my NAS solution with FreeBSD and in the future with HA + hast carp.
Here is the server configuration:CPU:
Intel Core 2 Duo E4xxx
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L
RAM: 16 GB (4 x 4 GB)
DD: DD 1 80 GB, 4x4 TB HDD, 1 SSD 128 GB for cache.
1Ethernet: 3 X 1 GB/s

He configuration of ethernet cards round robin, no problem. The configuration of my 4 hard drives in raid-z2 + 1 SSD cache. After configuring the iSCSI and NFS, here are the results.
sanbsd.tb.png

In ISCSI 630 MB/S and NFS maximum 600 MB/S. I think it's correct for my personal use. DATA are in my space ISCSI storage (for OS Windows) and NFS (for Gnu/Linux) and zfs snapshot backups. I am very happy with the result FreeNAS pity I do not have ECC RAM. ;)

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
In ISCSI 630 MB/S and NFS maximum 600 MB/S. I think it's correct for my personal use. DATA are in my space ISCSI storage (for OS Windows) and NFS (for Gnu/Linux) and zfs snapshot backups. I am very happy with the result FreeNAS pity I do not have ECC RAM. ;)

Those values are literally impossible even in a best case scenario with 3 GbE links.

630MB/s = 5 030Mb/s > 3* 1Gb/s. If you're getting 630Mb/s, that's a very crappy result.

Status
Not open for further replies.