HDD Pool layout advise

ascii-

Dabbler
i have read the guides under resources and several other posts here on the layout topic.
i coulnd't realy find what i "needed". my current NAS is a synology with 4x4TB in a raid 5 setup.

my setup looks like this
Mainboard: Supermicro X11SCL-LN4F
CPU: E-2176G
RAM: 4x 16GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM
HDD: 10TB HGST Enterprise SAS slow / archiv
HDD: 960GB 2.5" Enterprise SAS-SSDs fast / temp storage
HDD: 2x256GB 2.5" Enterprise SATA-SSDs mirror to boot
HBA: LSI 9305-16i

it is a home nas with very low load. SMB shares and couple low resiurces vm (adgurad home, tasmota, ...)
the files are mainly pictures and video files + backups from phones and laptops

my idea was/is use 8x960GB SSDs in a raidz2 pool. this is for fast and current files. copy will be copied maybe once a week/month to the archiv pool
for the archive pool i'm currently thinking of 5x10TB SAS spinners in a raidz2 setup.

i have more of the 960GB SSD and 10TB spinners around. all are used from an other storage system.
the goal is to keep is as quite and energy efficent as possible. i'm thinking of spindown of the 10TB drive. i know i will degrade the lifetime. 1 don't care i have 4 spares and more to come in the next month.

so should i put in another 10TB drive as hotspare? or keep it as cold spare? the ~27TB of storage i get is enough for the next years. (maybe expansion is possible in truenas in the next 5 years or so when i could run out of space)
i also have more SSD around that are not used. can/should i use them in the bigger pool for same i don't know caching, pooling, outtasking or what ever is possible.
this is my first truenas build. so please forgive me for the maybe dump questions.
i'm planing to use truenas scale

best regards
ascii

sretalla