grafana plugin installation fails

kxr

Cadet
Hello Folks,
I am running TrueNAS-12.0-U5.1 and trying to install grafana plugin and it keeps failing with the following error:

Code:
Error: grafana had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - grafana7 : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed

2021-09-26_01-13.png

2021-09-26_01-10.png

I have installed various other plugins which are running fine. I am not sure why this plugin installation is failing. I would appreciate if someone can help me resolve this issue and/or point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,
kxr

I have the same issue.

Venzeles

Cadet
Hi,
I have this plugin installed normally, but there are problems with zabbix.
At the same time, other plugins are installed normally.

sfcredfox

Patron
Did any of you guys figure something out regarding this?

I have two TrueNAS 13U4 machines.

One installed the grafana with influxdb plugin perfect, the other give the same error. They are both configured to use a web proxy (http_proxy) in the UI. Not sure why one fails and the other doesn't.

sfcredfox

Patron
This isn't helpful for me, but maybe someone else?
/var/log/middleware.log

Code:
Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh!

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 355, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 393, in __run_body
    rv = await self.middleware.run_in_thread(self.method, *([self] + args))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1155, in run_in_thread
    return await self.run_in_executor(self.thread_pool_executor, method, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1152, in run_in_executor
    return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 979, in nf
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail_freebsd.py", line 296, in do_create
    ioc.IOCage(callback=progress_callback, silent=False).fetch(**{
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/iocage_lib/iocage.py", line 1072, in fetch
    plugin_obj.fetch_plugin(props, 0, accept)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_plugin.py", line 342, in fetch_plugin
    iocage_lib.ioc_common.logit({
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_common.py", line 107, in logit
    callback(content, exception)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_common.py", line 80, in callback
    raise callback_exception(message)
RuntimeError: grafana-plugin had a failure
Exception: RuntimeError Message:
pkg error:
  - grafana8 :

Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh!
Partial plugin destroyed