FreeNAS FreeBSD 11 vs. Teamspeak3 .... is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szenoi1977

Dabbler
Hi all!

First, sorry for my weak english....
Second...
I fighting with my NAS brother under my desk, and i have no idea, how i can install a teamspeak server into a jail, or somewhere.
I am a beginner user, but heatedly trying to learn much as i can :D. If anybody can help, pls let be patient.

Thanks so much!

Vito Reiter

Wise in the Ways of Science
You should be able to follow the steps found HERE, tells you how to setup the jail too. Good luck :)

Szenoi1977

Dabbler
You should be able to follow the steps found HERE, tells you how to setup the jail too. Good luck :)
Hey!

Thanks the help :smile:
I saw this post with the installation guide, but it cant help me.
I made some screenshots from my installation procedure, and the error message at the end of pocedure.

I did create a template for the jail, and i tried to install the ts3 server into it.

Any idea what i did wrong?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 421
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 420
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 404
  • Clipboard04.jpg
    Clipboard04.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 436

Vito Reiter

Wise in the Ways of Science
It appears that it doesn't like that you're using FreeNAS 11, Unless there's a way to tell it to ignore that and continue, you might have to downgrade.. I'd look around for that error (Surely, someone else got it too) and might have a workaround.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Skip that template stuff you will not get it to work.

It looks like you have a freebsd 9.3 jail and are trying to install a freebsd 11 port. Can you create a brand new jail and try again?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Szenoi1977

Dabbler
Skip that template stuff you will not get it to work.

It looks like you have a freebsd 9.3 jail and are trying to install a freebsd 11 port. Can you create a brand new jail and try again?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Yes, i can make a new jail, but when i make this instance, surpriselly it was a freebsd 11... i dont understand how. So i make a jail again, and what i need to do?

Szenoi1977

Dabbler
Mmmmmm... i restored the 9.1, deleted the jails what i created before... but when i create the new jail, the system shows me that he installing the 10.3 into the jail :-S..... OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.