Freenas and sabnzbd

Status
Not open for further replies.

patters78

Cadet
Hi everyone

I have setup i think my freenas properly and successfully installed jail + sabnzbd

But while download a nzb i get this warning at the end

2013-07-31 05:19:10,270 ERROR: Error "[Errno 13] Permission denied" while running rar_unpack on ******

cyberjock

Inactive Account
So why aren't you posting your question to the sabnzbd plugin thread? You're much more likely to find your answer either by reading that thread or asking there...

patters78

Cadet
mate

I have looked through that thread and in all honesty some of the questions and answer's went right over my head i just didn't understand them at all... i'm sorry for that
My answer could well be in that thread but i have either missed it or just don't understand which is why i posted it in the noob section not because i didn't look because i just would get/understand the answer's hopefully given to me! ive been reading forums since 8am this morning its now 4pm and thats just to setup jails/sabnzbd.

I have google searched my problem and not much comes up or i'm not looking for the right thing again

If i'm in the wrong place for help for someone with little to no knowledge of this stuff then fair enough, i'm about to give in anyway :)

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Aah, ok.

I'm gonna move this topic to the plugins section. Unfortunately I can't provide any help since I haven't used sabnzbd before. :(

That thread really is "the" place to get support for that plugin. The person that responds to that thread is the plugin designer. ;)

patters78

Cadet
cheers mate

i have read his replies and like i said some of the stuff he says i havent a clue but i guess we can try lol

patters78

Cadet
lol dunno how i done it but sorted! think it was down to having 2gb memory? added 8gb and all sorted?

Status
Not open for further replies.