Freenas 11.2 Install wordpress on femp stack inside iocage

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVSION

Contributor
Hi FreeNASers,

I'm looking for most resent how to guide to install wordpress 4.9.7.1 on a FEMP stack, but i cant find anywhere, there are some wordpress on FAMP guides and old FEMP which are different.
at this point i created iocage 11.2 release for wordpress and installed FEMP stack (nginx-1.14.0_6,2 | mariadb102-client/server-10.2.16 | php72-7.2.8 php72-mysqli-7.2.8) successfully by following this guide https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/install-nginx-mariadb-and-php-femp-stack-in-freebsd-11x/ i manage to open nginx & phpinfo.php test pages, ready for wordpress. i did find nice guide but its including security like ssl lets encrypt which i don't need at this point for building my skills https://malcont.net/2018/02/self-ho...nx-php72-modsecurity-brotli-lets-encrypt-ssl/.
i also need the list of php72 plugins requires for wordpress 4.9.7.1

can anyone help please

Thank you

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Download wordpress and unpack in to your document root.

AVSION

Contributor
Thanks but i need a guide include all the steps/codes for wordpress and FEMP configurations, do you know of recent guide you can recommend?

danb35

Hall of Famer
You have a guide for setting up the FEMP stack, right? You have the Wordpress docs, right? What parts are causing you problems?

AVSION

Contributor
Yes i have the FEMP stack installed as explain above, ATM the stack enginx, php72, mariadb file configuration is on default configuration for any application not configured for wordpress, right?
from reading older FEMP guide with wordpress i need to set up each of the config files, users passwords, permissions, mysql data base, file PATH for wordpress etc right? regarding wordpress there are two ways, do i download it manually with wget or via pkg? what is the worpress webroot path i used the default root on the enigx or nginx-dist? what is the configurations for all the wordpress files required after i move the folder to the webroot? so downloading wordpress and moving it in to the webroot folder is not that simple, correct me if i'm wrong. thank you

danb35

Hall of Famer

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
I missed that in the OP. Good lord all the steps are there.........

AVSION

Contributor
Thanks jailer, i followed that guide as explain in my first post didn't work for me was to complicated with letsencrypt ssl brotil etc. i need something more simple at this stage. i did manage to install wordpress on a warden jail 2 years ago using digital ocean using this guide but its too old https://www.digitalocean.com/commun...wordpress-with-nginx-on-a-freebsd-10-1-server

happy if you can show me here step by step but it will be long or if you know a simple recent guide i can use to practice on the local server similar to malcont but without security.

Thank you

AVSION

Contributor
before i came here i did all my research as you can see in my first OP post and supplied all the information, if you would read the OP in the first place you wouldn't repeat it. i didn't come here to waste your time if you want to help please if you don't know don't reply with broad answers or blam i'm "spoon feed you", thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.