Folder not visible in Windows but visible via CMD

jaj

Cadet
Hello, firstly, please note that I am not much skilled at FreeNAS and cmd commands very much (and that's probly the reason I am asking here for help).

Running FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201509022158 on the HP Cube. Then connected to PCs using Windows.

Problem: Accidentally, I made disappear a folder (folder atributes in Windows - unchecked it for users probably?). I can see the folder when I list folders via CMD line throught the administrator privilegues, though, so it is not deleted.

How do I repair the atributes / privilegues of the folder (probably from CMD, not Windows) so that I can make it visible in Windows? Other folders show.

I can connect throught CMD or FreeNAS interface.

Thanks in advance.

Ricko1

Dabbler
What did you change? Permissions or the hide checkmark?

Is "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" enabled in Windows explorer?

jaj

Cadet
What did you change? Permissions or the hide checkmark?

Is "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" enabled in Windows explorer?
It is the permission problem. I "think" that I unchecked "read and execute" for some users, maybe for "everyone"? Yes, a bad move.

Ricko1

Dabbler
Do you have any special permissions? Otherwise just edit the dataset permissions and check the apply recursive box.

jaj

Cadet
Do you have any special permissions? Otherwise just edit the dataset permissions and check the apply recursive box.
I tried to apply full permissions for the group "Everyone" but it didn't work. Maybe I cannot do it from the login/user I forbid it?