FireFly web GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris230291

Patron
Hello. Can someone please explain to me how i access the FireFly web GUI?
I have the plugin turned on and i have tried accessing it at there FreeNas IP - "10.0.1.200:3689" and the Jail IP - "10.0.1.250:3689". Neither of these addresses seem to work, am i doing it right?

Cheers,
Chris.

freshfeesh

Explorer
I'm just working through this myself, but it should be through the jail IP. You didn't change the port from default? All I did was enter an admin password, pick an "mp3" directory, save, from within the Freenas GUI, and I was into the Firefly GUI, using the jail IP and default port.

freshfeesh

Explorer
I'm just working through this myself, but it should be through the jail IP. You didn't change the port from default? All I did was enter an admin password, pick an "mp3" directory, save, from within the Freenas GUI, and I was into the Firefly GUI, using the jail IP and default port.
... I'm on the new v9.1, and using the "plugin" version

freshfeesh

Explorer
Are you using v9.1 and the "plugin" version of Firefly, where the jail gets configured for you? If you got there by any other route, and you don't have any investment in your current setup, e.g. other plugins, I'd delete all of it and start over. I'm pretty uncomfortable in Unix/FreeBSD, had no experience with the previous version of jails, and this went pretty quick and painlessly for me. I didn't have to touch the Jail tab.

Chris230291

Patron
Hello.
Yesterday i decided to start completely fresh with 9.0.1 and used the "auto import" feature to import my RAID array. Now i get no problems with any of the plugins, whereas i was before.
I guess my installation/something in my config was causeing all of the issues i had. All running as it should now :)

Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.