I love the new applications menu, it's awesome!

But, it doesn't seem like the apps take any particular order in the list, making it harder to find them. I think it would be really neat to see the ability to filter apps and/or sort them in the list. For example, it would be great to sort them alphabetically or by status, and especially would be neat to filter them down by ones that are stopped/started, by with repo they come from, etc.

Arwen

MVP
Sounds like a nice idea.

The normal place to make that feature request is to use the "Report a Bug" at the top of the forum pages. Then post the bug ID and link here. It takes 10 "votes" to move a new feature request up to review status.

This forum thread can be used to discuss the details, either before you make the feature request. Or after to get votes.

Sounds like a nice idea.

The normal place to make that feature request is to use the "Report a Bug" at the top of the forum pages. Then post the bug ID and link here. It takes 10 "votes" to move a new feature request up to review status.

This forum thread can be used to discuss the details, either before you make the feature request. Or after to get votes.
Thank you for that! I've gone ahead and created the issue (NAS-124120).
It can be found here:

Arwen

MVP
Great. I've voted for the feature.

You can vote too, it is the thumbs up symbol in the upper right corner of the feature request page.