etc/netcli - getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/ttyv0,

lupinlicious

Dabbler
Hello,

I need some help after some issues with Plex, so I decided to reinstall it but then I got: [EFAULT] Exception: CallError:[EFAULT] An error occured! Please read above occured, destroyed plex-plexpass. I thought there were som issues with the network...

I tried to install a simple application but it was failing, got error messages like: Repository local load error: access repo file(/var/db/pkg/repo-local.sqlite) failed: No such file or directory

It was solved by doing like this:
changed it to "no" in the config file /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/local.conf
changed it to "yes" in the config file /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/FreeBSD.conf

And now I can install, so I ran pkg update and upgrade which leads me to next headache....
After reboot it says:

My system is currently saying: Jan 13 10:17:16 freenas init: getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/ttyv0, sleeping 30 secs
FreeBSD/amd64 (freenas.local (ttyv0)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/etc/netcli", line 38, in <module>
import ipaddr
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'ipaddr'

In var/log/messages I can find a couple of warnings :eek:
Code:
Jan 13 10:16:16 freenas syslog-ng[2848]: WARNING: log-fifo-size() works differently starting with syslog-ng 3.22 to avoid dropping flow-controlled messag$
Jan 13 10:16:14 freenas root: /etc/rc: WARNING: /usr/local/etc/smartd.conf is not readable.
Jan 13 10:16:14 freenas root: /etc/rc: WARNING: failed to start nginx
Jan 13 10:16:15 freenas collectd[2431]: plugin_load: Could not find plugin "zfs_arc_v2" in /usr/local/lib/collectd
Jan 13 10:16:15 freenas collectd[2431]: plugin_load: Could not find plugin "geom_stat" in /usr/local/lib/collectd
Jan 13 10:16:15 freenas collectd[2431]: There is configuration for the `geom_stat' plugin, but the plugin isn't loaded. Please check your configuration.
Jan 13 10:16:15 freenas collectd[2431]: Plugin `df' failed to handle option `LogOnce', return code: -1
Jan 13 10:16:15 freenas root: /etc/rc: WARNING: failed to start collectd

When I run ifconfig -a it finds the following NICs: igb0, igb1, igb2, igb2,
Igb2 is currently configured and I can see the WebUI IP. But all I get is this: Connecting to NAS... Make sure the NAS system is powered on and connected to the network.

The webGUI won't start, any suggestions on how to restore?
Worst case, can I reinstall without loosing my data on my pool? (I have downloaded my config file)

My build:
Motherboard: SuperMicro X11SSH-LN4F
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1275 v6 @ 3.80GHz
RAM: Samsung 32GB DDR 2400MHz
Drives: WD Red Pro 6TB 3.5" Serial ATA-600 | Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection,

Thaaaanks
BR

Were you able to solve this without reinstall?
After a reboot this morning cause smb service wasn't starting I am now getting this message as well.
And I had changed the local and freebsd conf as well and don't think its rebooted since. Imo changing those files is causing this somehow.

lupinlicious

Dabbler
Were you able to solve this without reinstall?
After a reboot this morning cause smb service wasn't starting I am now getting this message as well.
And I had changed the local and freebsd conf as well and don't think its rebooted since. Imo changing those files is causing this somehow.

I deleted my iocage and now I'm up and running again.