Error, statvfs failed No such file or directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borja

Contributor
Hello,

This is a very new installation of freenas 11. This machine is doing backups from a remote NAS using replication task, no sharing, no VMs, only a pool with the replication data. I have a lot of snapshots replicated here, i can see data also. But suddenly, this message is appearing in console, some replication task has failed due network problems, but i have newers that seems completed.
What this error means?

Thanks

Redcoat

MVP
Hello,

This is a very new installation of freenas 11. This machine is doing backups from a remote NAS using replication task, no sharing, no VMs, only a pool with the replication data. I have a lot of snapshots replicated here, i can see data also. But suddenly, this message is appearing in console, some replication task has failed due network problems, but i have newers that seems completed.
What this error means?

Thanks
You don't provide enough information to identify. I suggest you search the Bug reports at https://bugs.freenas.org/ with your message and see if it matches one of those already reported. I have had the Bug #15355 for "months".

Borja

Contributor
You don't provide enough information to identify. I suggest you search the Bug reports at https://bugs.freenas.org/ with your message and see if it matches one of those already reported. I have had the Bug #15355 for "months".

Yes, its there:

But i dont know if i have to be worried about or not...

How can i provide new information to bug report? Like a fresh freenas 11 installation is also affected.

Thank you.

D

dlavigne

It looks like that bug was marked private, however it is noted in the bug that the issue persists in 11. Once the dev has finished reviewing the bug reporter's debug file, it will be marked unprivate so that everyone can see it.

So, hang tight, it's being worked on with a current target date of 11.1 for the fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.