Error: INSTALLATION FAILED: create: failed to create: secrets

phin

Dabbler
I came across this error while uninstalling / reinstalling nzbget from truecharts

[EFAULT] Failed to install chart release: Error: INSTALLATION FAILED: create: failed to create: secrets "sh.helm.release.v1.nzbget.v1" is forbidden: unable to create new content in namespace ix-nzbget because it is being terminated

Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 411, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 446, in __run_body
    rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1140, in nf
    res = await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1272, in nf
    return await func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/chart_release.py", line 481, in do_create
    await self.middleware.call(
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1345, in call
    return await self._call(
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1305, in _call
    return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1206, in run_in_executor
    return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 52, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/helm.py", line 44, in helm_action
    raise CallError(f'Failed to {tn_action} chart release: {stderr.decode()}')
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Failed to install chart release: Error: INSTALLATION FAILED: create: failed to create: secrets "sh.helm.release.v1.nzbget.v1" is forbidden: unable to create new content in namespace ix-nzbget because it is being terminated

danb35

Hall of Famer
I don't have any updates, but this isn't a support channel for TrueCharts--that would be their website and their Discord. You might find some information there.

xzibit

Cadet
I don't have any updates, but this isn't a support channel for TrueCharts--that would be their website and their Discord. You might find some information there.
Wow, you're fast! I was just coming back to say I found a solution. The problem seems to be that the namespace is stuck in a terminating state. If I was better at kubernetes I'd figure out how to fix that but I found that just changing the name of the container from the default seems to work.