Not open for further replies.

YannickO

Cadet
Hello Everyone
I have a installation problem
Freenas gives error and does not recognize the disks
Both discs include a windows version
and install one usb stick with card for freenas
I got that Firewar deposited in the BIOS or something because I was trouble with XTP Config but now detect that no longer drive, and does not continue installation

USB installation tried and installation via Live CD Freenas, USb succeeded, but can not find any hard drives, CD can not install freenas

Please Help me

YannickO

Cadet
See IMG

Attachments

• IMG_1848.JPG
    IMG_1848.JPG
    376.3 KB · Views: 210

joeschmuck

Old Man
You joined these forums and read the rules and actually agreed to them. You would probably get some assistance if you posted the information requested in the rules otherwise its difficult to give you advice.

YannickO

Cadet
Motherboard (Model) : MS-7222
CPU : No information
PC : MEDION PC MT 7
Ram 4 GB
2 Harddrives , SATA , WD 500 and 650 GB

For photos Sata cables are not connected, when testing these be connected

Attachments

• IMG_1849.JPG
    IMG_1849.JPG
    332.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1850.JPG
    IMG_1850.JPG
    335.2 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

joeschmuck

Old Man
FreeNAS may not run when using 4GB RAM and has been seen on many platforms and the recommended minimum is 8GB RAM. You might give NAS4Free a try.

If you still want to try FreeNAS, try the 32-bit version (because you don't know your CPU) but you shouldn't be using ZFS file format, you need to use UFS. Again, NAS4Free would be a better option for you with this system.

YannickO

Cadet
FreeNAS may not run when using 4GB RAM and has been seen on many platforms and the recommended minimum is 8GB RAM. You might give NAS4Free a try.

If you still want to try FreeNAS, try the 32-bit version (because you don't know your CPU) but you shouldn't be using ZFS file format, you need to use UFS. Again, NAS4Free would be a better option for you with this system.
What is the differtint between Freenas and Nas4free?

gpsguy

One of the big differences is that you can run it on hardware that FreeNAS doesn't support. Since this is the FreeNAS forum, most of us, don't have familiarity with NAS4Free. You might check out thier forums - www.nas4free.org

Status
Not open for further replies.