Dell 10TB HDD and plex

MRBIQ

Dabbler
Dell 10TB 7200 and plex sevice how will be the results especially if resolution of movies on 720
Like how many clients in same time can handle the 1 of HDD i have 12 x 10TB and thinking to use raid10 , I am talking about plex in our camp we have like 800-1200 workers like this , only one person will add movies daily 10-20 items , so if the movie was on HDD and was watching it more than 200 or 300 in same time what will happen for HDD Can handle this thing or no , my server is dell730xd with 64G ram with 2 x xeon E5-2680 v3 and sfp+ interface

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Plex will be limited by cpu then networking long before disks. Especially if using a mirror. You should probably be asking this question in the Plex forums not here.

MRBIQ

Dabbler
Plex will be limited by cpu then networking long before disks. Especially if using a mirror. You should probably be asking this question in the Plex forums not here.
I have asked before 5 days ago there but not one answered me

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Is because your questions makes zero sense and is impossible.

According to this you need a passmark score of 450,000. Your system has a score of roughly 19,000. You are 431000 short.

How about you build a sever and learn how it works first.

MRBIQ

Dabbler
Is because your questions makes zero sense and is impossible.

According to this you need a passmark score of 450,000. Your system has a score of roughly 19,000. You are 431000 short.

How about you build a sever and learn how it works first.
in fact this serve was for backup storage so I said if I can use for plex in our camp will be good so why posted so like this number in same time focus only on cpu and it needs 450,000 so what about HDD types

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
in fact this serve was for backup storage so I said if I can use for plex in our camp will be good so why posted so like this number in same time focus only on cpu and it needs 450,000 so what about HDD types
English doesn't seem to be your first language and that's causing communion issues. I'm going to move along. Good luck.

MRBIQ

Dabbler
English doesn't seem to be your first language and that's causing communion issues. I'm going to move along. Good luck.
it's not my native language but what I said I think clear I meant this server was in store it means old server so I decided to use for plex in our camp therefore I wanted know if the specifications of this server can run this number or no , anyway thanks for your comments brother