DataSet FreeNAS-11.3-U2 - iscsi Exsi 6.7 - VMFS 6 ( reclaimed on the LUN at low priority )

HomeNetWork

Cadet
Hello there,

i need some help to solve this problem.

I have and one host exsi 6.7 with freenas coming form version 11, on this i have a few dataset created and shared to the network true ISCI service, on this compilation at the begining, i was able to create datastores on the host exsi with the vmfs 6 format

Now i buy a two machines and i use the same version exsi 6.7 and now start with the new version FreeNas-11.3-U2, and i try to replicate the same configuration on the equipament, but i fall to have a issue because now i cant create datastores with the format vmfs 6, and i receved the information of Low: Deleted or unmapped blocks are reclaimed on the LUN at low priority, but if i try to create datastores with vmfs 5, i wont have any problem.

so my question are ?

where can i configured on the new version of FreeNas the reclamation of the priority of the lun, ou the low deletetion or unmapped blocks, on the version of freenas 11 i dont have this problem.

after that i try to do the same configuration on the old compilation on the new version of freenas, i was unable to create the datastores with vmfs 6 and before i can,

thanks for the help

regards