CIFS Database Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzSlacker

Cadet
I booted up freenas and couldn't find my shares in windows. So i logged in to restart the service.
I have a corrupted database when I click on the services icon.

This is the following error. I powered down, added a new drive and had problems booting up after that. (replaced a 1tb green with a new 4tb se drive)

Freenas Error:
Software Version: FreeNAS-9.2.0-RELEASE-x64 (ab098f4)
Exception
Type: DatabaseError Exception Value: no such column: services_cifs.cifs_srv_authmodel
Exception Location: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py in execute, line 362
Server time: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:17:24 -0600
more info at the link below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qiwx9rb7asdxrzq/Freenas Error.pdf?dl=0

I also have 2 drives (4tb wd red) (jbod) that show an error that the disc capacity is unavailable. Did I also loose data on these drives or can they be restored. the other drives are fine.

I am thinking I need to backup config, and install freenas on a new flashdrive and reupload config to keep my data and solve this problem? or will the config file I uploaded be corrupted as well?

Any Solutions?

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Install freenas on a new usb and boot that. See if your pool mounts and is OK. Then worry about your configuration on the old stick. If you can access your webui then download the configuration or maybe you have an older one you can use?

DzSlacker

Cadet
i just upgraded to the latest version of freenas and lucily that fixed all my problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.