Can't see the volumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Brown

Cadet
What's up guys,

I have a problem, My son pulled out the flash drive that i had freenas installed on and lost it. I purchase another one and reinstalled the software on it. This is where i'm having problem, when i rebooted the computer. The URL remained the same but web user account restored to the default setting and deleted all the users and ZFS volumes. I'm thinking that data is still on those hard drives but I need to know if i can some how get it off or can these volumes be restored. I will be thankful for any help i can receive.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Do you have a back up of your configuration file? If you do then restore your configuration. If not auto import you pool and all your data will be there but you will have to reconfigure users and shares as well as scrubs, smart tests, snapshots and emails.

Tim Brown

Cadet
Do you have a back up of your configuration file? If you do then restore your configuration. If not auto import you pool and all your data will be there but you will have to reconfigure users and shares as well as scrubs, smart tests, snapshots and emails.
THANKS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.