Cannot access failed boot USB to retrieve config file

Not4everyone

Cadet
I will try to be short, I had FreeNAS system with 2 USB drives mirrored as boot devices and one of them failed today.
While trying to remove the failed USB and replace with a new one, I accidentally unplugged the good one which made it corrupted and no longer boot (will go to grub).
Trying to install FreeNAS and use "upgrade" so I could save the configuration file failed every time so I went to plan B - install FreeNAS from scratch and then connecting the corrupted USB so I could access it and retrieve the configuration file.

Right now I'm stuck as I can't access the files or to copy them even though I mounted the zpool and it show online.
The corrupted USB is "da1" under "oldpol"
Would love to get some help on how to access / copy the files from that dataset so I could retrieve the configuration file and go back to normal.
Thank you very much

Zpool status show:
Code:
pool: Main                                                                                                                      
state: ONLINE                                                                                                                    
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 03:23:09 with 0 errors on Sun Nov 11 00:23:10 2018                                              
config:                                                                                                                            

NAME                                            STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                                
        Main                                            ONLINE       0     0     0                                                
          mirror-0                                      ONLINE       0     0     0                                                
            gptid/d166bb05-a555-11e7-b8bd-d05099779c04  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                
            gptid/d1ec02f9-a555-11e7-b8bd-d05099779c04  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                

errors: No known data errors                                                                                                      

pool: freenas-boot                                                                                                              
state: ONLINE                                                                                                                    
  scan: none requested                                                                                                            
config:                                                                                                                            

NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                                                                    
        freenas-boot  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                                  
          da0p2     ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                                    

pool: oldbot                                                                                                                    
state: DEGRADED                                                                                                                  
status: Some supported features are not enabled on the pool. The pool can                                                          
        still be used, but some features are unavailable.                                                                          
action: Enable all features using 'zpool upgrade'. Once this is done,                                                              
        the pool may no longer be accessible by software that does not support                                                    
        the features. See zpool-features(7) for details.                                                                          
  scan: resilvered 0 in 0 days 01:10:08 with 0 errors on Fri Dec 14 15:08:48 2018                                                  
config:                                                                                                                            

NAME                       STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                                                      
        oldbot                     DEGRADED     0     0     0                                                                      
          mirror-0                 DEGRADED     0     0     0                                                                      
            replacing-0            UNAVAIL      0     0     0                                                                      
              1907915543633998320  UNAVAIL      0     0     0  was /dev/da0p2/old                                                  
              7220454910593134080  UNAVAIL      0     0     0  was /dev/da0p2                                                      
            da1p2                  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                      

Zfs list show:
Code:
freenas-boot                                            847M  29.7G    64K  none                                                  
freenas-boot/ROOT                                       840M  29.7G    29K  none                                                  
freenas-boot/ROOT/Initial-Install                         1K  29.7G   837M  legacy                                                
freenas-boot/ROOT/default                               840M  29.7G   838M  legacy                                                
freenas-boot/grub                                      6.97M  29.7G  6.97M  legacy                                                
oldbot                                                 3.89G  23.7G    64K  /mnt/Main/oldbot                                      
oldbot/ROOT                                            3.87G  23.7G    29K  /mnt/Main/oldbot/ROOT                                  
oldbot/ROOT/11.0-U4                                     182K  23.7G   728M  /mnt                                                  
oldbot/ROOT/11.1-U6                                    2.24G  23.7G   838M  /mnt                                                  
oldbot/ROOT/Initial-Install                               1K  23.7G   725M  legacy                                                
oldbot/ROOT/default                                     154K  23.7G   725M  legacy                                                
oldbot/ROOT/default-20181214-231412                     837M  23.7G   837M  legacy                                                
oldbot/ROOT/default-20181214-232548                     837M  23.7G   837M  legacy                                                
oldbot/grub                                            8.46M  23.7G  8.46M  legacy            

In this case - even though the mount point show "/mnt/Main/oldbot" and "/mnt/Main/oldbot/ROOT" - those folders are empty when I'm trying to access them via shell