Broken Jails 11.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueberryjr

Dabbler
I broke a plex plugin jail which seems to have broken the installed plugins tab in the web ui. It refuses to load the installed plugins list. I get a message to destroy and re-create the plugin but I can't do that since it won't load the jails. I would love to go in and edit the plugin/jail config file and just remove the entry and delete all the files manually if that is possible but I'm unable to find anything. Any help would be most appreciated.

Errors below are from trying to load the installed plugin page on the new web ui

Code:
 Error: concurrent.futures.process._RemoteTraceback: 
"""
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 243, in json_load
	jail_dataset.properties["org.freebsd.iocage:host_hostuuid"]
  File "libzfs.pyx", line 2059, in libzfs.ZFSPropertyDict.__getitem__
KeyError: 'org.freebsd.iocage:host_hostuuid'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/process.py", line 175, in _process_worker
	r = call_item.fn(*call_item.args, **call_item.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 122, in main_worker
	res = loop.run_until_complete(coro)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py", line 468, in run_until_complete
	return future.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 82, in _run
	return await self._call(f'{service_name}.{method}', serviceobj, methodobj, params=args, job=job)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 75, in _call
	return methodobj(*params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 75, in _call
	return methodobj(*params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 668, in nf
	return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail.py", line 372, in list_resource
	resource_list = iocage.list("all", plugin=True)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/iocage.py", line 1143, in list
	quick=quick
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_list.py", line 75, in list_datasets
	_all = self.list_all(ds)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_list.py", line 153, in list_all
	conf = iocage_lib.ioc_json.IOCJson(mountpoint).json_load()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 258, in json_load
	silent=self.silent)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_common.py", line 80, in logit
	_callback(content)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_common.py", line 63, in callback
	raise RuntimeError(message)
RuntimeError: plex is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it.
"""

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 155, in call_method
	result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1033, in call_method
	return await self._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=app, io_thread=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 970, in _call
	return await self._call_worker(serviceobj, name, *args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 997, in _call_worker
	job,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 928, in run_in_proc
	return await self.run_in_executor(self.__procpool, method, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 913, in run_in_executor
	return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
RuntimeError: plex is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it. 

D

dlavigne

Which build version of FreeNAS (from System -> Information)?

Have you tried to destroy the jail from the command line? iocage destroy -f plex

blueberryjr

Dabbler
Have you tried to destroy the jail from the command line? iocage destroy -f plex
That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! I couldn't find any documentation on the freenas command line for the new 11.2 beta. Can you please link to documentation?
All is fixed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.