Available Memory: 0.10 KiB???

revengineer

Contributor
Peculiar issue: My FreeNAS server has 80 GB of RAM. Typically I show about 48 GB RAM available for Virtual Machines. Sometimes when I stop and restart a VM, the available memory shown at the top of the GUI shows "Available Memory: 0.10 KiB" with no VM running and I get a warning when restarting the VM. Is this a bug? Is there a manual way to refresh the available memory?

Last edited:
Version of FreeNAS?

revengineer

Contributor

revengineer

Contributor
Also, the memory widget on the FreeNAS homepage GUI shows 1.7 GiB free, 64.1 GiB ZFS Cache, and 11.5 GiB Services.

revengineer

Contributor
Bumping this one. Has anyone seen this? If no solution, I may go for a bug report.

sretalla