Attempting to Dual Boot a TrueNAS server along side a Windows11 OS for alternative use.

CrypticSlays

Cadet
I currently have an older laptop that has the following specifications
- CPU: core i7 8750H
- GPU: GTX 1050TI
- RAM: 16GB DDR-4 3000mHz
- Storage: 1. 512GB M.2 SSD
- Storage: 2. 1TB HDD (Secondary)

I want to repurpose this laptop to be a trueNAS server along side a fully functional secondary windows system that does not require a lot of memory.
I would prefer to use the M.2 for the windows system and the SSD storage as the TrueNAS storage, so that I can have access to a terabyte of data online, whenever I am out and about.
Is it possible to run TrueNAS on dualboot such that it is used as a windows system for a majority of time, while the TrueNAS OS is activated when I'm going out for a vacation and will need access to the storage at some points?
Is it even a viable option to do, please provide your inputs and help with any resources you have

Thanks for reading!
regards,
CS

sretalla