Associating physical drives with pools post-failure

hopasah287

Cadet
I had a pool setup with 3 drives at 3TB each (1 was for redundancy so 6TB usable storage).

Two drives failed. One of them likely failed a while ago (I assume) and I didn't notice because some DNS changes caused my FreeNAS to be unable to send email. Today the second drive failed today, so the data is inaccessible.

My important data is backed up offsite (as well as another onsite copy), so I'm not too concerned if I can't get anything back, but I figured it's worth trying to recover at least one of the drives to try and maybe get some data off of it.

The problem:
I had 4 physical drives in there. 1 wasn't being used for anything, was just still in the chassis. It is a FreeNAS drive from before I upgraded my storage a few years ago. Also 3TB. In order to know which drive I need to try getting repaired. So is there a way to either

Examine the pool metadata (i.e. what's stored in FreeNAS itself) to see the serial numbers (or some other ID) of the drives in the pool?

or

Examine the working drives to see what pool it belongs to?

Normally FreeNAS would figure that out on boot, but I guess when you don't have enough drives for a pool to work it doesn't show anything in the UI. I'm comfortable SSHing into the machine and using a CLI if that's what's required. I'm just not too familiar with the more storage-specific stuff (FreeNAS, ZFS etc...)