ASROCK C2750D4I won't post (details provided)

Kortex

Dabbler
I have a backup battery on my NAS server so that if I lose power for a while, I can shut the server down. We lost power for 10 minutes so I decided to shut it off. Now, it won't post. Details:
  1. When the power button is pressed, the case fans turn on for around five seconds and then turn off.
  2. There is one green light on the motherboard initially and then after 20 seconds (or so), there is another light that blinks at a slow regular interval (BMC light I think).
  3. No VGA output.
  4. Hard drives not spinning up.
I read a few other threads and here's what I've tried:
  1. Unplugged all hard drives.
  2. Replaced PSU. No change.
  3. Accessed IPMI and tried to firmware. It sat on this screen for 10 hours.
    1. ipmi update.PNG
  4. Removing / exchanging RAM. I have two 8gb sticks, but it does the same thing with one or both sticks.
  5. Removed CMOS battery, unplugged from wall and let sit for a while, tried all this again.
Anything thoughts on what I should do next? Thank you.

awasb

Patron

Kortex

Dabbler

First of all, I can't believe I didn't see that link. Second, If I do this fix (add the resistors), will the eliminate the issue or will it slowly come back? Should I just get a new board? I'm concerned about my data if I get a new board.

awasb

Patron
I would get a new board (and tinker with the old one just for fun). Install TrueNAS on the new system, import your old settings, import your pool.

There is no need, to fear about your data. You got backups, right?