App UI no longer loading.

panzerscope

Contributor
Hello all.

Regarding my TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.2.1

Something curious has happened. I have not made any changes to my system, other than a reboot. Since this reboot, if I go to the "Apps" area and open and app, which then loads its UI in another browser tab, it now no longer loads. I get the below connection error after a short while:

Screenshot_2022-07-29-23-02-41-01_fc90557b4939f0bdf6f556efb0a965c9.jpg

This is the case for all the apps (I only run TrueCharts apps). The apps are running and tested that theory as even though I cannot access my Plex UI. The service must still be fine as I can still stream media.

Does anyone know how I can diagnose the issue, or if this is a known problem and how to fix.

Thanks in advance.
P

panzerscope

Contributor
Does anyone have any idea? Trying to avoid changing random settings to get it to work, stabbing in the dark usually creates more issues haha.

stavros-k

Patron
Does anyone have any idea? Trying to avoid changing random settings to get it to work, stabbing in the dark usually creates more issues haha.
Probably people have a lot of ideas. But you have given them zero clues on what you have setup, so they can start from somewhere...
"Does not work" don't give much info..

On another note, for TrueCharts apps, we have a discord channel where we can provide support.
(We don't offer any in the forums, as we don't monitor them much.)

panzerscope

Contributor
Well to add to this, this seems like possibly an issue with network re-direction/my network bridge. On my non VM machines I can access the app UI's. However when trying to access them on the VM, they will not load. However I can access the main TrueNas UI on my VM and any other resources on the 192.168.1.10 IP.

As an example, on any of my non VM machines I can access the Plex UI through : 192.168.1.10:32400/Web

However the same address via my VM turns up a connection time out.

Again, perhaps this is a TrueCharts issue, but the strange thing is they were all working fine, then nothing. I also updated the apps to the latest version, but still nothing.

I will hit them up on Discord to see what they say and comment back here in case anyone else has experience this issue.