alert.py

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiP

Dabbler
Hello,

Have the following errors consistently / repeatedly reported on the console:

Apr 18 19:30:42 NAS alert.py: [common.pipesubr:66] Popen()ing: /usr/local/sbin/dmidecode -s system-product-name
Apr 18 19:30:42 NAS alert.py: [common.pipesubr:66] Popen()ing: /usr/local/sbin/dmidecode -s baseboard-product-name

followed / preceded by:

Apr 17 18:35:44 NAS manage.py: [freeadmin.tree.tree:98] Failed to get item order
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/freeadmin/tree/tree.py", line 95, in __lt__
return self.gname.lower() < other.gname.lower()
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'lower'

Doesn't seem to be causing issues so I've not done anything about it todate - but figure I should sort it out before upgrading to corral.

Thanks PiP

Last edited:
D

dlavigne

What is the current version (from System -> Information)?

Why would you want to upgrade to Corral?

PiP

Dabbler
FreeNAS-9.10.2-U2 (e1497f2)

Have just been doing successive updates since about 2013 - starting from version 8.x (that is I've not done a fresh install from that time)

Happy not to upgrade to corral.

PiP

Dabbler
thanks - without searching the history, am pretty sure you also helped my out with my original installation all those years ago - your dedication to the cause much appreciated!

William Grzybowski

Wizard
iXsystems
The first "error" was fixed, the second one may not be.

Do you see any problems in the tree menu? Are you not seeing any items? .e.g jails or plugins?

PiP

Dabbler
I'll have a look tonight, although am guessing it won't be immediately obvious to know if something is missing.

I don't recall GUI 'errors'.

PiP

Dabbler
Did an upgrade of boot disks today doing fresh install onto 2 x usb then imported config. Stupidly I didn't take note prior the config import if the error message persisted.

That said it is still there now. There is no immediate error I can discern in the menu.

Regards,

PiP

Status
Not open for further replies.