AD join ldap signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytaggart

Cadet
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I only have minor expiriences in FreeBSD/FreeNas, I have used Opensolaris for ZFS in the past.
Joining a Windows 2008R2 AD I faced errors like "stronger Auth needed" from nss_ldap and the service did not go "on". I added "client ldap sasl wrapping = sign" to auxilary parameters in CIFS-Service and unsuccessfully tried to activate the AD-service again. However "getent", "wbinfo" and "net ads (test)join" commands all looked good now, but no domainlookus of users/grous within the permissionstab of the volumes.

In order to bring up the AD-service I had to disable ldap signing in the grouppolicies of the AD.

Maybe someone finds this information useful, but hopefully there is another way to solve this.

Thank you for this nice product :)

lord.nemesi

Cadet
I have the same problem, but I don't know how to fix. I don't wanna disable ldap signing from my DC! :(

adrian7

Dabbler
I've the same problem.........
I have everything connected,
FreeNas with Active Directory (in the shell of FreeNas if I do wbinfo-u see AD users)
But to share the disk in Storage> Volume> Change permissions .... [I appear AD users nor groups ... when should leave]

TheSmoker

Patron
Anyone solved this problem? I have FreeNAS 9.2.1.3 and Samba 4.1.6 as PDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.