ACL type mismatch with child mountpoint

SKiZZ

Dabbler
I haven't used the /Plex folder since the server was FreeNAS. I have deleted the Plex dataset and recreated it as well as cleared the ACLs and I am still having issues when I save the main SMB share with the Plex folder dataset. NFSv4 is turned off and ACLs were over cleared. This install has been through since FreeNAS and is on the latest TrueNAS SCALE.

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 204, in call_method
result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1344, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 1239, in update
rv = await super().update(app, id, data)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 951, in update
rv = await self.middleware._call(
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1344, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1246, in nf
res = await f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1378, in nf
return await func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/smb.py", line 1088, in do_update
verrors.check()
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/service_exception.py", line 70, in check
raise self
middlewared.service_exception.ValidationErrors: [EINVAL] sharingsmb_update.path_local: ACL type mismatch with child mountpoint at /mnt/Tank/Plex: Tank - NFSV4, Tank/Plex - POSIX

System
Dell R730XD with 128GB RAM.

Last edited: