2 pools, 1 in degraded state.

When I built my server, I had a couple extra old drives from a previous build.
Decided to use them as a separate pool "Dozer".
Main pool "Tank" has 6 drives.
One of the drives in Dozer won't return SMART anything and the pool is in a degraded state.
I don't have anything on this pool except a couple test files...and I'm wondering if I can simply
leave it in a degraded state and this will have no affect on the other pool? Just asking out of curiosity,
not because I'm going to actually leave it as-is.

And this just happened today, but...can I simply remove the degraded pool?
I haven't had a chance to search around on what to do and how to do it.
I'm pretty sure I don't want to replace the drive and bring it back up...don't want to use my cold spare
and don't want to spend the money to buy a new drive either...at least not for now. What should i do? Can I shut Dozer down temporarily (3-6 months)?
And bring it back up whenever I want?

When I built my server, I had a couple extra old drives from a previous build.
Decided to use them as a separate pool "Dozer".
Main pool "Tank" has 6 drives.
One of the drives in Dozer won't return SMART anything and the pool is in a degraded state.
I don't have anything on this pool except a couple test files...and I'm wondering if I can simply
leave it in a degraded state and this will have no affect on the other pool? Just asking out of curiosity,
not because I'm going to actually leave it as-is.

And this just happened today, but...can I simply remove the degraded pool?
I haven't had a chance to search around on what to do and how to do it.
I'm pretty sure I don't want to replace the drive and bring it back up...don't want to use my cold spare
and don't want to spend the money to buy a new drive either...at least not for now. What should i do? Can I shut Dozer down temporarily (3-6 months)?
And bring it back up whenever I want?
I can't even remember what the settings were...but i believe I have Dozer set as a 2 drive mirror?

sretalla