WebUI Dashboard not reporting correct info

LIGISTX

Guru
I just upgraded from 11.1 U7 to 11.2 U5 this morning, everything went smooth, and there does look to be some awesome new features I will want to be using.

But, just wondering... is there a known issue with the dashboard not reporting info? Bandwidth, Memmory Usage, CPU Usage, CPU Temp, and Load Average all just have a blue loading bar running across the top of them. If I go to the actual reporting tab, I do see info, but when I go to Reporting/CPU I am seeing ~6000% CPU load, that is a lot of percent, lol.

I am running freenas under ESXi which I assume may be an issue?

pschatz100

Guru
I'm not running under ESXi, so I can't really comment on your situation. However, after updating to 11.2u5 my temps were not reporting. On a whim, I logged in to the legacy web interface and everything was reporting there. I logged out of the legacy UI, then logged back into the new UI and now everything works OK. I have no clue as to why, but it is an easy thing to try.

LIGISTX

Guru
I'm not running under ESXi, so I can't really comment on your situation. However, after updating to 11.2u5 my temps were not reporting. On a whim, I logged in to the legacy web interface and everything was reporting there. I logged out of the legacy UI, then logged back into the new UI and now everything works OK. I have no clue as to why, but it is an easy thing to try.
Hmm, didn't seem to help :/

Thanks for the advice tho.