Upnp and Tidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgjsmith

Cadet
I have today successfully installed Freenas 11 and am busy learning as much as I can in order to get the best from the system. However, I do have a request for help regarding streaming audio from Tidal. I currently have BubbleUpnp Server installed on a MacBook Pro which enables me to access my Tidal account and stream audio via a Raspberry Pi using Volumio and and the Linn Kazoo player on my iPhone. This all the connects into my audio system. The MacBook Pro does of course have to be on and running the Upnp server in order for this to work, and it does work very well for me. My question is, how do I replicate this setup on Freenas so that I can just have my Freenas running without requiring the MacBook to act as the Upnp server. Is it possible through Plex, which I have installed successfully on the Freenas setup. I don't seem to be able to find anything to guide me through this in an easy to understand way. Hopefully someone on this forum will help me achieve my desired outcome. Many thanks in advance. Martin

D

dlavigne

Did you find the answer to your question or a solution that achieves this?

Status
Not open for further replies.