Unable to destroy Plex jail

dwhite

Dabbler
Hello, I am brand new to TrueNAS. I tried installing the Plex beta plugin. It ran for several minutes before giving me an error.

****Plex_Server is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it*****
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 1515, in json_load
with open(self.location + "/config.json", "r") as conf:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/The Vault/iocage/jails/Plex_Server/config.json'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 1531, in json_load
jail_dataset.properties["org.freebsd.iocage:host_hostuuid"]
KeyError: 'org.freebsd.iocage:host_hostuuid'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 137, in call_method
result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self,
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1195, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 471, in delete
rv = await self.middleware._call(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1206, in _call
return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1110, in run_in_executor
return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/utils/io_thread_pool_executor.py", line 25, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 977, in nf
return f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail_freebsd.py", line 1013, in do_delete
iocage.destroy_jail(force=options.get('force'))
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/iocage.py", line 751, in destroy_jail
ioc_destroy.IOCDestroy().destroy_jail(path)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_destroy.py", line 272, in destroy_jail
iocage_lib.ioc_stop.IOCStop(uuid, path, silent=True)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_stop.py", line 62, in __init__
raise e
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_stop.py", line 54, in __init__
self.conf = iocage_lib.ioc_json.IOCJson(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 1723, in json_get_value
return self.get_full_config()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 1386, in get_full_config
conf, write = self.json_load()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 1537, in json_load
iocage_lib.ioc_common.logit(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_common.py", line 107, in logit
callback(content, exception)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_common.py", line 80, in callback
raise callback_exception(message)
iocage_lib.ioc_exceptions.JailMissingConfiguration: Plex_Server is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it.

When I go into Jails and try to delete, it gives me the same error.

I tried opening a shell but it also says Plex_Server is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it. The service is not running and I am unable to destroy to try installing again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Dino

dwhite

Dabbler
I am unable to install the Plex plugin after several attempts. Getting the same error

Error: Plex_Server is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it.

My TrueNAS system consists of - Super Micro X9DRH-iF Mother Board
Pair of Intel Xeon E5-2667 v2 Eight Core
128 GB Ram
8 HGST 8TB SAS 12Gb/s 4Kn 7.2K He8 3.5" 128MB Hitachi Ultrastar
IBM N2115 LSI 9208-8i 6Gbps SAS PCIe 3.0 HBA P20 IT Mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID

Any ideas as to what may be wrong? Thanks Dino

ThreeDee

Guru

maybe this thread can help

dwhite

Dabbler

maybe this thread can help
Thanks for the info...I'm trying to run the commands but its failing. Not sure if I am getting exactley what needs to be entered to run the command correctly. Could you give me an example? My Pool is called The Vault

zpool export POOL\ NAMEOLD
zpool import POOL\ NAMEOLD NEWPOOLNAME
zpool export NEWPOOLNAME

boosting1bar

Cadet
It's because your array name has a space in it, "The Vault". Rename to something without spaces. I see you found the answer in the other thread, just adding this here in case someone else finds this thread via google.

dwhite

Dabbler
It's because your array name has a space in it, "The Vault". Rename to something without spaces. I see you found the answer in the other thread, just adding this here in case someone else finds this thread via google.
I was actually unable to change the name via the cli. I accessed TrueNAS via puddy and tried to change the name. I was unsuccessful. I may be entering something wrong in the command. This is what I tried to enter but received the following error. Not sure what I'm missing. Any idea the correct way to enter the info? Thanks.

1614894808255.png

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
You can't have spaces in the name.

• Each component can only contain alphanumeric characters in addition to the following four special characters:
    • Underscore (_)
    • Hyphen (-)
    • Colon (:)
    • Period (.)

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
You'll want to try zpool export The\ Vault newname