TreuNAS Core Wireguard Not Working

Volts

Patron
I can't read this closely right now, but I'll look more closely later - that's on the TrueNAS host, correct? So you still have the wireguard config enabled on the NAS itself, right?

DemonWarrior

Dabbler
I can't read this closely right now, but I'll look more closely later - that's on the TrueNAS host, correct? So you still have the wireguard config enabled on the NAS itself, right?
yes the first set it on truenas and wg is running directly on truenas not in a jail i specifically used this tutorial on truenas's documentation. I have removed the jail installation in full and the only set of wireguard is setup through the tutorial below
the 2nd set of codes is code from my vps. So You have all relevant information. I changed the internal ip from 10.254.0.3 to a different internal ip in the subnet to make sure it didnt conflict with my other wireguard to elminate all possibilitys of conflict. so now wireguard is running on my vps and on my truenas under ip 10.253.0.1 truenas and vps=10.253.0.2 My truenas is always running just to be clear. It runs a fileserver ISCSI drive for my other pc and nextcloud on a seperate 4tb drive.

Last edited:

DemonWarrior

Dabbler
Have you had a chance to look at it yet.