Suggestions for IP Cameras with Sound and Movement tracking.

MormonBoy

Dabbler
I am wanting to set up a 'security' camera locally as a baby monitor. I want to be able to review footage and have notifications if there is movement or sound to know if the baby is awake.

I cannot seem to find any solutions to this in the community and am wondering whether solutions exist.

Does anyone have advice on how I would set up something like this, what sort of camera would be best, and what software is ideal for delivering notifications and reviewing footage/checking feed when out of the house while babysat.

Many thanks

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Zoneminder on CORE and Frigate from TrueCharts on SCALE (although I'm not confident that app is really ready for use at this time... I use the Add-On in my Home Assistent box for that instead).

MormonBoy

Dabbler
Zoneminder on CORE and Frigate from TrueCharts on SCALE (although I'm not confident that app is really ready for use at this time... I use the Add-On in my Home Assistent box for that instead).
Do you have any recommendations for the specific cameras, I haven't really used anything like this before

NinthWave

Contributor
Can you please elaborate On not ready.

Is it worth trying in Core under a VM?

sretalla