Snapshots not Expiring

Sprint

Explorer
Hi All

So I’ve just realised (After noticing one of my pools filling up to the bring and my "thin" zvols being about 500Gb bigger than VMware was reporting it (which said the VM was 20Gb)) that my TrusNas box isn’t deleted snapshots when they expire? Couple of datasets had 6 or 4 month retentions (differs between pool to pool), Yet I have snapshots dating back 18 months!? No wonder if running out of space! Not sure where to start… I'm suspecting its maybe something I have configured incorrectly, perhaps something in the replication task is preventing them from being deleted?

Heres an example of an affected pool:

May be an image of text that says Dataset Dataset Primary Array/ ootage Storage Recursive ? Schedule Snapshot itetime* MONTHS Exclude NamingSchema auto %Y%md %H%M 6m Schedule* Custom Begin 00:00:00 End* 23:59:00 SAVE Allow Taking Empty Snapshots CANCEL Enabled ?

Its replication settings
May be an image of text

And yet, as you can see, snapshots dating back to January 2020

May be an image of text

And the same applies on my offsite backup

1623513943742.png

So I'm confident this is likely something I've miss-configured, but I'm stumped, so hopefully someone can take a look at the above, and spot a blinding error on my part :rolleyes:

Thanks in advanced, let me know if you need any more info.

Sprint