Scan to folder con Ricoh aficio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riboldim

Cadet
I have Installed nasfree 8 for to share briefcases x the use of the scan to folder with cars Ricoh aficio mp171.The fines function it uses as I register smb but to the dispatch of the error scanning "connection falled."Sure che:Le permissions on the shared briefcases are ok considering that if I connect me on a pc any windows with the consumer with the permissions of writing, I create and I cancel the fileses in the sharing.
The configuration of the multifunzione is ok considering that the scan to folder works around other 2 NASs synologic.You can help me

warri

Guru
You might want to repost your issue in the Italian section of this forum.
Or provide an english description here, please.

UARTS

Cadet
I have this problem too. I have 2 Aficio C2050's which stubbornly fail to write a scanned file to a CIFS share on FreeNAS. This happened on 8.3.1 and now the latest version which I hoped would fix the problem. The Aficio has no problem with the same credentials writing to folders on a Windows server or Windows 7 machine but fails all the time on FreeNAS which is frustrating. The SMB minimum version is '--' the max is 'SMB3'. FreeNAS is using Active Directory authentication and is otherwise working fine if Windows clients connect to its shares. I'd appreciate any hints on finding out what's wrong as the Aficio has a crappy error log.

Status
Not open for further replies.