SCALE Cloud Backup: UI does not offer Sync? Or ability to create RCLONE Config?

GoingOffRoading

Dabbler
LOVE the Data Protection>Cloud Sync tab!

I would like to move my backup jobs from Kubernetes Pods to the SCALE UI but I am struggling on a few pieces:

• There is a MOVE, and COPY option, but no SYNC option? Or did I miss something
  • Encrypt + Salt... Love it... But is there any other ways to add the other backup options available in RClone?
  • Is there a preview of what was backed up, or a dry-run option?

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Did you set it to "push" mode first? There is a SYNC option, I just setup some myself today.

There is a "dry-run" button next to "save" which will show you what would have been backed up. If there is some specific rclone feature or flag you need exposed, please open a ticket to let us know.

GoingOffRoading

Dabbler
Did you set it to "push" mode first? There is a SYNC option, I just setup some myself today.

There is a "dry-run" button next to "save" which will show you what would have been backed up. If there is some specific rclone feature or flag you need exposed, please open a ticket to let us know.

MY BAD! I'm not sure how I missed it!

Data Protection>Direction:Push>Transfer-Mode:Sync

I'll tinker with this, and if I open a ticket, I will post a link to the ticket in this thread.

I likely will have a Feature request, but I'm likely going to be an edge case weirdo.

I.E. Azure blob backup, Cool to Archive Tier, sync against archive.