Sabnzbd folder issues for complete/incomplete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Brown

Explorer
I noticed a few have the group as "media" should it be wheel?

upload_2015-12-29_12-0-19.png

Steve Brown

Explorer
it looks like restarting the service/jail worked... shockingly let me try to download something.
upload_2015-12-29_12-3-39.png

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I noticed a few have the group as "media" should it be wheel?

View attachment 9746
yes those should be 'wheel'. did you change any permissions in your jail? I don't think that should change anything though, those files are executable by any user.

Steve Brown

Explorer
I must have lol I dont recall changing anything in that directory.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
strange, so it seems to be working now?

Steve Brown

Explorer
Kinda lol. So now I tested with Sonarr. It sent the download request to sabnzbd. Download successfully. Moved to completed folder. Then Sonarr removed but did not import into respective directory. I am searching the log files and I see nothing about an import. I do see it sent the download to sabnzbd no problem.

Steve Brown

Explorer
Going to tinker some more if you have any ideas on what causes that it would be greatly appreciated. You have been a big help so far.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Kinda lol. So now I tested with Sonarr. It sent the download request to sabnzbd. Download successfully. Moved to completed folder. Then Sonarr removed but did not import into respective directory. I am searching the log files and I see nothing about an import. I do see it sent the download to sabnzbd no problem.
OK, so sabnzbd issue is solved. I don't know much about how sonarr works, but they do have a forum where you could ask for help with post-processing

Steve Brown

Explorer
Nevermind looked into it more the download aborted because it was going to fail. Should I uncheck that feature in switches or leave it?

Steve Brown

Explorer
So far 2 episodes and this is what I get on both. Different TV series as well.
upload_2015-12-29_12-41-39.png

Steve Brown

Explorer
Ok I finally got one to download and all is well. I do see I am getting a lot of nzb's that are aborting because too much data is missing. That is probably a newzbin server / indexer issue.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Ok I finally got one to download and all is well. I do see I am getting a lot of nzb's that are aborting because too much data is missing. That is probably a newzbin server / indexer issue.
no it's not, your indexer is giving you a perfectly fine nzb file.
this is related to the articles missing on your Usenet provider. this used to be because files were too old but now it's usually because the Usenet provider was mandated to remove the file.

Steve Brown

Explorer
Got it thank you for your help Josh! Good to see you are from Sacramento. I am just south of you in Lodi, CA.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
glad to help. yup, I actually pass by there fairly often. my family lives in Antioch

Steve Brown

Explorer
Yep the downloads are working beautiful just need to test CP to make sure its all good. I will post in the correct forum if I have any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.