Requesting assistance setting permissions for sub-folders within a dataset

NotMrSavvy

Cadet
So I have a bit of a unique issue that I'm hoping the TrueNAS community will be able to help me with. I'm running TrueNAS Core 12.0-U5.1, and I want to set the permissions for a specific set of sub-folders in a dataset on an SMB share to be read-only while retaining full access to the rest of the data within that dataset. My directory structure looks something like the following:

SMB Share
|-----> Dataset
||-----> Folder 01
|||-----> Subfolder A
||||-----> Second subfolder 1
|||||-----> Third subfolder A
|||||-----> Third subfolder B
||||-----> Second subfolder 2
|||-----> Subfolder B
|||-----> Subfolder C
||-----> Folder 02
|||-----> Subfolder A
|||-----> Subfolder B
|||-----> Subfolder C
||-----> Folder 03
|||-----> Subfolder A
|||-----> Subfolder B
|||-----> Subfolder C

Right now I have ACLs configured so that all of my users have the ability to read and write to any of the folders on the dataset. I want to retain that capability for all folders except for the contents of "Third subfolder A," and "Third subfolder B." I want my users to be able to add a hypothetical "Third subfolder C," but want to make it so that "Third subfolder A" and "Third subfolder B" can be traversed and read from, but that no data can be written to them. I do not want to make "Second subfolder 1" or "Subfolder A" read-only or otherwise unable to be written too, I merely want to make this one set of subfolders unable to be written to, but still able to be traversed and read from.

Does anyone know how I would go about doing this with my current ACL settings, and without making other sections of the dataset unable to be written to? My client devices are a mix of Macs and Windows 10 PCs. I've been beating my head against a wall trying to figure out how to set the permissions for this dataset for over a week now, so any help or advice on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: My formatting trying to show the directory structure wasn't retained. Additional "|" marks indicate subfolders.