Removed a device, now my pool stopped working due to "corruption"

Hexanilix

Dabbler
I think everyone left here but I'll still go on,
So I did my own research over time and every week turned on the device in hopes of the thing miraculously working but to no avail, cuz how else, and what I understand, probably wrong tho, is that you can save your config, use it in a different machine and then import the data onto it?
At this point, I have just given up but at least we can have some fun I guess? I'd like it if anyone could find any insane ideas to try and get my data back or as a miracle get it back up and working. Literally anything, ill do it. I have 2 extra machines that are actual servers instead of an OptiPlex 360 for the corrupted pool so bring the ideas in. Maby this thread will at least help somebody else in the future but as for me, I have low hopes of anything coming back to life in my pool.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
, is that you can save your config, use it in a different machine and then import the data onto it?
I mean, sure, if the data is intact in the first place. Which was always the question here, moving to a "different" install solves nothing.

The answers are not going to change, nor is there going to be a miracle.

If the SD card survived, put it back in and try to import the pool.

If the SD card did not survive, you need to research how to import a pool (read-only) that's missing a vdev.