Radarr Plugin Root Folder

pc-magic

Cadet
I am using TrueNAS-12.0-U3.1

I have ran the install for the Radarr Plugin, I have then added a Mount Point to my secound HD in the MNT folder of the Jail
when I go to the Jail web site select Settings - Media Management - Add Root Folder and then select the mount it does not store it and then when trying to download a movie I keep getting told Invalid Path. As shown in the two pics below.

Any Help would be greatfull
1621945379346.png

1621945413786.png

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I don't think your root folder is set correctly... the full path should appear in that box... like /mnt/Torrents/Dark...

It could be that your permissions are somehow not good which is preventing your selected root folder from being used. What have you done about permissions in the jail(s) (torrent and Radarr)?

pc-magic

Cadet
I have created a user called radarr with UID of 900 and a group with the same user name and UID.
I have assigned them to the ACL. I have given them the following
1621950128367.png
1621950143121.png

I am able to copy to the share from my Linux machine using the above permisions.

sretalla