Problems with iocage

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3IVI0

Dabbler
I have two problems with iocage since upgrading to Freenas 11.1-STABLE.

1) If I create a snapshot of an iocage jail, then try to see the snapshots with snaplist, I get this:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/iocage", line 10, in <module>
	sys.exit(cli())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 722, in __call__
	return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 697, in main
	rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1066, in invoke
	return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 895, in invoke
	return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 535, in invoke
	return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/cli/snaplist.py", line 44, in cli
	_sort)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage/lib/iocage.py", line 1468, in snap_list
	name, snap_name = parent[0].split("@")
ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)

What is causing this? I cannot restore snapshots because of this error.

2) I have updated the iocage release to 11.1-RELEASE-p6. New jails are shown in the beta UI as being p6, the old jails I made are showing as being p4. I ran iocage update on each, it tells me the update completed. Within the jail, freebsd-version shows it is 11.1-RELEASE-p6, but the list of jails in the new UI is still showing them as p4. Is the UI reporting the jails wrong, or is the update failing to apply to the jails?

D

dlavigne

Please create a report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

n3IVI0

Dabbler
I created issue numbers 27309 and 27310 respectively. Thank you.

lopr

Explorer
I get similar error messages.
when renaming and destroying jails, making templates (all via commandline) the datasets sometimes get not correctly mounted. they are shown via zfs list as mounted but the mountpoints are empty. you have to remount them manually, delete stale mountpoint directories and so on to make it work again.
however the logs will still be cluttered with statfs errors for datasets that are not existing anymore. I didn't have the time yet to take a deeper look into it and find out how to reproduce this, so I have not submitted a bugreport yet, but this might be the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.