Plugins show No entry has been found

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven6282

Dabbler
So I tried searching and found a lot of reports of this problem and solutions to it but I can't seem to find a solution that will work for me. I just set up a new install of FreeNas 9.2.1.6 x64. I've got my volumes and datasets all set up and was looking to add some plugins like Plex and such. When I go to the plugins it just says Loading.... for a few second and then "No entry has been found". I've verified all network settings are configured properly. I can even go to the CLI and do wget http://download.freenas.org/plugins/9/x64/pbi-meta/pbi-repo.rpo and it works fine, downloads the file without any problems.

I'm at a loss to what the problem could be?

joeschmuck

Old Man
So you click on the Plugins icon at the top of your screen and Available Plugins are listed or is this when you get the error message? You unfortunately are not very specific in when the error occurs, maybe a little more info would help.

BTW, I just used the plugins system to download and install Plex. I have not configure it yet.

steven6282

Dabbler
Yes, sorry I didn't realize the error could appear elsewhere. Instead of the list of plugins in that list area it says "No entry has been found" (under Available).

steven6282

Dabbler
I've been trying to get this working, I even completely reinstalled FreeNas and the problem continues. I was hoping maybe it was some temporary problem but doesn't seem to be. Would really like to get this figured out and fixed though cause I don't want to start using the NAS until everything is working correctly so that I don't have to worry about wiping and redoing something. But as of today, after a fresh install it still does the same thing. Just tries to load for a few seconds, and then says no entry has been found.

I even tried changing the path to the x32 repo and the 8 repo, just to see if I could get something to show up and neither of those came up with anything either.

steven6282

Dabbler
There was not anything related, but it started working after I reinstalled FreeNas a 3rd time. Not sure why... installation was done exactly the same, and nothing in the network changed between installs. I'm sure there was something that I did, but no idea what lol. I am having another problem now, but going to open a new thread about it and mark this one as no longer a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.