Owncloud V5.13 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

norskman

Contributor
I see that OwnCloud V5.13 has been released.

Two questions:
1. How do we update a jail without loosing the data in the jail?

2. How can we update to the newest version - I note that the FreeNAS have taken this point on-board and will be releasing a new version of FreeNAS to include updating Jails without deletion.

raidflex

Guru
I am wondering if its possible to update this plugin also.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
LOL. I just checked my owncloud plugin to see about this issue and I'm running 5.0.11 myself.

I will tell you that if you look around there's quite a few threads with people complaining about PBI updates being non-existent. Someone was just discussing with me last week about the Plex PBI being 3 months old and that "in his opinion" that just validates that FreeNAS isn't a production software package and shouldn't be trusted when they can't keep the plugins updated. :/

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
LOL. I just checked my owncloud plugin to see about this issue and I'm running 5.0.11 myself.

I will tell you that if you look around there's quite a few threads with people complaining about PBI updates being non-existent. Someone was just discussing with me last week about the Plex PBI being 3 months old and that "in his opinion" that just validates that FreeNAS isn't a production software package and shouldn't be trusted when they can't keep the plugins updated. :/

I think there's something wrong going between 5.11 and 5.12. Either way 6 will be out soon, which is going to be awesome =]

Status
Not open for further replies.