Nextcloud configuration editing.

So, based on "is this already being discussed" it looks like im not the only one with a similar issue.

Im trying my damnedest to find the php-fpm.conf file to set some of the weirdly low settings in Nextcloud (specifically pm.children and the offshoots of that setting) for some reason (for the love of god, i dont know why) pm.children is set by truecharts at 2. Even Nextcloud devs recommend 120 for 4gb of ram, so, unless truecharts is deving this for a machine with (math math math) 32MB of ram, that setting is woefully low.

That being said, ive tried editing through the APP shell but all of the configuration files are read only (so frustrating). And when mounted with truetools as the PVC container, these config files are left out (Again, SO FRUSTRATING).

to make matters a little stranger, the files as an app cant be chmodded and you cant add any packages because the package manager is locked and truecharts wont (or cant) provide a password for su or root.

SO, i am asking for help now since ive exhausted my google-fu and linux-fu... does anyone know how to fix this? (either gain access to be able to apt-get something inside the app through shell (again, kind of wondering WTF theyre thinking by allowing apt-get but now allowing you to use it because the package manager is locked)) or finding the file while mounted through truetools PVC.

any help is much appreciated.

TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.2.1
Nextcloud 24.0.4_15.2.39
Truetools: up to date (they dont seem to supply a version number)

I'd ask over on their discord, but they dont like me (im guessing cuz im white) (that last part was a joke... dont take me too seriously)