New UI design inconsistency

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdragon75

Wizard
I have just updated to the latest build and have found a few things to refine.

The first is the fact that almost everything uses a sans-serif font while shutdown and reboot are serif fonts. This causes it to stick out like a sore thumb.

under System -> General all the options overlap and are difficult to use. (Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit))

When a number of categories on the left navigation are extended, it extends under the Reboot and Shutdown buttons and is not scrollable. Perhaps opening one should close the rest?

System -> General buttons across the top are just outlines where all other buttons in this location a solid.

Under System -> General -> [Reset Config] prompt "The system will reboot to perform this operation!" in a calm and reassuring blue. perhaps different classes of warnings should have specific colors to reflect the urgency of the warning.

I know thie UI is still under heavy dev but I figured I'm a bit OC about UI stuff so I would call it out.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Submit a bug report at bugs.freenas.org with this information. Your voice won't be heard by the devs here in the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
And please post the issue number here after doing that, so that future readers can reference it.

Status
Not open for further replies.