Need help installing Jackett on FreeNAS in a Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Hey Joshua

I have question regarding jackett,i need to run it console app with "-t -l" where do i add those in the rc.d file

Thanks in advance
you need to add those as arguments to the startup command? is so you would edit the
'command_args' line.

Rudi Pittman

Contributor
you need to add those as arguments to the startup command? is so you would edit the
'command_args' line.

*as if you didn't have ENOUGH to do already* Any chance you'd consider a package for the Jackett app? It would appear to open up the door for support of a large number of torrent trackers not currently available...this is badly needed in apps like LazyLibrarian where they currently only have 1 tor tracker (kat.cr).

I'm going to take a shot and building it manually with the info provided above but I think it would be useful to more folks.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
*as if you didn't have ENOUGH to do already* Any chance you'd consider a package for the Jackett app? It would appear to open up the door for support of a large number of torrent trackers not currently available...this is badly needed in apps like LazyLibrarian where they currently only have 1 tor tracker (kat.cr).

I'm going to take a shot and building it manually with the info provided above but I think it would be useful to more folks.
sorry, I don't have the time/motivation for another plugin to manage at the moment.

Rudi Pittman

Contributor
sorry, I don't have the time/motivation for another plugin to manage at the moment.

Well I can certainly understand your viewpoint as you have already been very generous with your time to the freenas community. On that note since I use several of the packages you've put together, can you tell me your paypal address (pm is fine)? I'd like to make a small donation.

Are there tutorials for making a plugin from an existing jail? Is that even feasible? How complicated is the plugin process? I created a jail..did pkg update, pkg upgrade followed by pkg install mono curl nano then mkdir /opt and downloaded the latest tar.gz to it (downloaded on host pc then used sftp from inside the jail to pull the file but whatever method works for you to get the file there..you could enable /media/download as storage for the jail and just copy it to that dir on the host)....extracted it there then renamed the folder it created to "jackett". This set it up to use the script pasted above but when I cut and pasted it several weird characters appeared in the file replacing a few of the quotes in the script. I've corrected it so am reposting the script mentioned which should be saved as "jackett" in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ I used nano to paste the script then ctrl o to save it..ctrl x to exit. I also uploaded the file as jackett.txt so just remove the .txt from the filename if you prefer that method (in case MY post of the code ends up with funny characters).

Code:
#!/bin/sh  

# $FreeBSD$  
#  
# PROVIDE: jackett  
# REQUIRE: LOGIN  
# KEYWORD: shutdown  
#  
# Add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf.local or /etc/rc.conf  
# to enable this service:  
#  
# sonarr_enable:  Set to YES to enable sonarr  
#  Default: NO  
# sonarr_user:  The user account used to run the sonarr daemon.  
#  This is optional, however do not specifically set this to an  
#  empty string as this will cause the daemon to run as root.  
#  Default: media  
# sonarr_group:  The group account used to run the sonarr daemon.  
#  empty string as this will cause the daemon to run with group wheel.  
# sonarr_data_dir:  Directory where sonarr configuration  
#  data is stored.  
#  Default: /var/db/sonarr  

. /etc/rc.subr
name=jackett
rcvar=${name}_enable
load_rc_config $name
: ${jackett_enable:="YES"}
#: ${jackett_user:="daemon"}
#: ${jackett_group:="wheel"}
#: ${jackett_data_dir:="/opt/jackett"}
#pidfile="${jackett_data_dir}/jackett.pid"
command="/usr/sbin/daemon"
procname="/usr/local/bin/mono"
command_args="${procname} /opt/jackett/JackettConsole.exe"
start_precmd=jackett_precmd
jackett_precmd() {
  if [ ! -d ${jackett_data_dir} ]; then
  install -d -o ${jackett_user} -g ${jackett_group} ${jackett_data_dir}
  fi
}
run_rc_command "$1"

Finally run the commands Joshua mentioned:

chmod +x /usr/local/etc/rc.d/jackett
sysrc jackett_enable=YES
service jackett start

and the jail is running fine. There is no real easy way to share a pre setup jail is there? I think this gathered everything into one post for anyone trying to set it up.

Attachments

• jackett.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 493

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Well I can certainly understand your viewpoint as you have already been very generous with your time to the freenas community. On that note since I use several of the packages you've put together, can you tell me your paypal address (pm is fine)? I'd like to make a small donation.

Are there tutorials for making a plugin from an existing jail? Is that even feasible? How complicated is the plugin process? I created a jail..did pkg update, pkg upgrade followed by pkg install mono curl nano then mkdir /opt and downloaded the latest tar.gz to it (downloaded on host pc then used sftp from inside the jail to pull the file but whatever method works for you to get the file there..you could enable /media/download as storage for the jail and just copy it to that dir on the host)....extracted it there then renamed the folder it created to "jackett". This set it up to use the script pasted above but when I cut and pasted it several weird characters appeared in the file replacing a few of the quotes in the script. I've corrected it so am reposting the script mentioned which should be saved as "jackett" in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ I used nano to paste the script then ctrl o to save it..ctrl x to exit. I also uploaded the file as jackett.txt so just remove the .txt from the filename if you prefer that method (in case MY post of the code ends up with funny characters).

Code:
#!/bin/sh

# $FreeBSD$
#
# PROVIDE: jackett
# REQUIRE: LOGIN
# KEYWORD: shutdown
#
# Add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf.local or /etc/rc.conf
# to enable this service:
#
# sonarr_enable:  Set to YES to enable sonarr
#  Default: NO
# sonarr_user:  The user account used to run the sonarr daemon.
#  empty string as this will cause the daemon to run as root.
# sonarr_group:  The group account used to run the sonarr daemon.
#  empty string as this will cause the daemon to run with group wheel.
# sonarr_data_dir:  Directory where sonarr configuration
#  data is stored.
#  Default: /var/db/sonarr

. /etc/rc.subr
name=jackett
rcvar=${name}_enable
load_rc_config $name
: ${jackett_enable:="YES"}
#: ${jackett_user:="daemon"}
#: ${jackett_group:="wheel"}
#: ${jackett_data_dir:="/opt/jackett"}
#pidfile="${jackett_data_dir}/jackett.pid"
command="/usr/sbin/daemon"
procname="/usr/local/bin/mono"
command_args="${procname} /opt/jackett/JackettConsole.exe"
start_precmd=jackett_precmd
jackett_precmd() {
  if [ ! -d ${jackett_data_dir} ]; then
  install -d -o ${jackett_user} -g ${jackett_group} ${jackett_data_dir}
  fi
}
run_rc_command "$1"

Finally run the commands Joshua mentioned:

chmod +x /usr/local/etc/rc.d/jackett
sysrc jackett_enable=YES
service jackett start

and the jail is running fine. There is no real easy way to share a pre setup jail is there? I think this gathered everything into one post for anyone trying to set it up.
I'll send my paypal in a PM.

As for making a a jail into a plugin, the best way to go about this is to write a port. That's how you would declare dependencies, where the application is downloaded from, and include your rc.d script.
I learned how to write ports from the porter's handbook, and it learning how to do that has let me help maintain ports/packages, and freenas plugins (PBIs that are built from ports).
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/

If you do plan on trying this, you could start by modifying the port for sonarr since it's also a mono program.
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports/tree/master/net-p2p/sonarr

Larathydo

Cadet
Hey guys,

Thanks very much for all the details in this thread. I was able to install Jackett on a newly created Jail, but I had a quick question...

I noticed when I have it up and running I can only use a single tracker (torrentleech), but there are others that don't work at all and throw a generic error when trying to add them (TVChaosUK, TorrentDay - I'll try to grab the error when I get home).

For Example, when I try to add TorrentDay it keeps telling me my cookie header string is invalid (I.E. what is required for Jackett to authenticate since you won't be connecting from a browser to obtain the appropriate cookie). And never works. THChaosUK just fails outright with a simple username/password. I also notice that each time my jail restarts, the API key for Jackett (what sonarr would need to use) changes too! So something is up with the install, but I can't figure out what. Has anyone else had these types of issues after setting up Jackett?

Just to double check, I briefly installed the windows install on my PC and tried to add those trackers and everything worked beautifully without errors. TorrentDay accepted my cookie header without issue, TVChaosUK let me login and everything, API key for Jackett didn't change upon reboot.

Anyway, just curious if you guys might have any ideas?

Last edited:

Larathydo

Cadet
Just an update to my last post - I actually created a new Jail from scratch and followed Rudi's post above (#23). I'm still seem to be having the same issue. The errors from TVChaos and TorrentDay are attached...

There are no errors in the console for the TVChaos attempt, but I do see the following errors go the console when I try to add TorrentDay:

# service jackett start
Starting jackett.
# 03-14 14:38:26 Info Starting Jackett 0.7.184.0
03-14 14:38:26 Info Using HTTP Client: UnixLibCurlWebClient
03-14 14:38:26 Info LibCurl init Ok
03-14 14:38:26 Info LibCurl version libcurl/7.47.1 OpenSSL/0.9.8z zlib/1.2.8
03-14 14:38:26 Info Starting web server at http://*:9117/
03-14 14:42:09 Error Exception in Configure System.Exception: Your cookie did not work: Your cookie did not work
at Jackett.Indexers.TorrentDay+<ApplyConfiguration>c__async1.MoveNext () <0x80bf66150 + 0x008d0> in <filename unknown>:0
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () <0x80bf61290 + 0x00038> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x80bf60d90 + 0x00118> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x80bf60c00 + 0x000b3> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x808237650 + 0x00042> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[TResult].GetResult () <0x80bf615f0 + 0x0001a> in <filename unknown>:0
at Jackett.Controllers.AdminController+<Configure>c__async4.MoveNext () <0x80bceb860 + 0x006dd> in <filename unknown>:0

Attachments

• TDError.jpg
    TDError.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 325
  • TVChaosError.jpg
    TVChaosError.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 340

denist

Contributor
I'm in the same boat regarding the cookies I even followed the guide for how to get the cookies and it still does not work. We can ssh tunnel into it and then we can use local host.

If Joshua knows or someone else how to do the tunnel to the jail ip and use my windows box Firefox to login to jackett would be AWSOME I have read some guides but can't get it to work.

I enabled sshd in my transmission jail
Then I tried using putty on my Windows box then in Firefox changing network to use socks five but still can't figure it out. Do I need to set a password for the jail for ssh

If someone knows the exact steps would be great.

My freenas ip is 192.168.2.250
Transmission ip is 192.168.2.253

Larathydo

Cadet
Hey everyone, just wanted to chime in. I made a bit of headway, but still ultimately having the same issues and cannot get TD setup.

Per the Jackett support thread HERE I read about a workaround to setup an SSH tunnel to the machine to add the cookie information (I used the instructions HERE to setup SSH on the machine - spesifically posts #4 & 11)

In my case, the jail running Jackett is http://192.168.1.56:9117, when I connect to that address directly from any machine the UI comes up. I click the "+" button and choose TorrentDay and then of course the next window pops up with the cookie information that has been talked about throughout this thread. Again, according to my research it sounds like the only way to use the Jackett frontend (to properly setup TorrentDay) is that you need to tunnel to the jail and from another machine navigate to http://127.0.0.1:9117 through the tunnel in place. This supposedly will allow the cookie to be properly processed.

Thing is, when I do this on multiple machines (setup the tunnel) I can successfully access the Jackett UI, but after clicking "+" and then choosing "TorrentDay" in the list literally nothing happens. On the flipside, If I navigate directly to http://192.168.1.56:9117 outside of the tunnel, it does work and brings me back to that prompt to enter cookie information (but we all know this doesn't work - hence the effort to setup the tunnel to add the cookie that way).

I've used PUTTY on Windows 10 to setup the tunnel using the following instructions (to recap):

- Under "Session" section on lefthand side, entered in hostname '192.168.1.56' w/ Port 22.
- Switched to 'Connection' > 'SSH' > 'Tunnels'
- Defined source port as '9117', destination as '127.0.0.1:9117' and left Local/Auto radio boxes selected. Clicked 'Add' button when done. You should see 'L9117 127.0.0.1:9117' listed under "Forwarded ports:" afterwards.
- Switched back to "Session" category in top-left corner.
- Typed in "Jackett-Tunnel' under "Saved Sessions" header.
- Clicked "Save" to save all these settings for this Saved Session.
- Double-clicked 'Jackett-Tunnel' to initiate the connection,
- Prompt comes up. Enter username (root) and appropriate password - refer to my second link above for SSH setup if required)
- With the session connected, I opened Chrome and navigated to 'http://127.0.0.1:9117' and sure enough it redirected me to the Jackett admin UI through the tunnel.
- I attempted to click "+", then "TorrentDay" to bring up the config window, but it never shows.
- Again, I navigate directly to "http://192.168.1.56:9117" and I am able to get to the config page, but of course that won't do me any good...

I've also used Terminal on Mac OS X with the exact same behavior:

- Open terminal and execute the following command: "ssh -L 9117:localhost:9117 root@yourserversip"
- After logging in, I opened chrome (and I also tried Safari) and navigated to "http://127.0.0.1:9117" and experienced the same behavior as using Windows10/PUTTY Tunnel/Chrome above.

Just incase it helps, I turned on extended logging in Jackett UI and here's what it logged when accessing the TorrentDay configuration section:

via 'http://192.168.1.56:9117':

Code:
root@jackett_1:~ # 08-28 16:37:23 Info   http://192.168.1.56:9117/logos/passthepopcorn.png
System.Web.Http.Request:   http://192.168.1.56:9117/logos/passthepopcorn.png
08-28 16:37:23 Info DefaultContentNegotiator Negotiate Type='HttpError', formatters=[JsonMediaTypeFormatterTracer, XmlMediaTypeFormatterTracer, FormUrlEncodedMediaTypeFormatterTracer, FormUrlEncodedMediaTypeFormatterTracer]
System.Net.Http.Formatting: DefaultContentNegotiator Negotiate Type='HttpError', formatters=[JsonMediaTypeFormatterTracer, XmlMediaTypeFormatterTracer, FormUrlEncodedMediaTypeFormatterTracer, FormUrlEncodedMediaTypeFormatterTracer]
08-28 16:37:23 Info JsonMediaTypeFormatter GetPerRequestFormatterInstance Obtaining formatter of type 'JsonMediaTypeFormatter' for type='HttpError', mediaType='application/json; charset=utf-8'
System.Net.Http.Formatting: JsonMediaTypeFormatter GetPerRequestFormatterInstance Obtaining formatter of type 'JsonMediaTypeFormatter' for type='HttpError', mediaType='application/json; charset=utf-8'
08-28 16:37:23 Info JsonMediaTypeFormatter GetPerRequestFormatterInstance Will use same 'JsonMediaTypeFormatter' formatter
System.Net.Http.Formatting: JsonMediaTypeFormatter GetPerRequestFormatterInstance Will use same 'JsonMediaTypeFormatter' formatter
08-28 16:37:23 Info DefaultContentNegotiator Negotiate Selected formatter='JsonMediaTypeFormatter', content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8'
System.Net.Http.Formatting: DefaultContentNegotiator Negotiate Selected formatter='JsonMediaTypeFormatter', content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8'
08-28 16:37:23 Info   Content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8', content-length=unknown
System.Web.Http.Request:   Content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8', content-length=unknown
08-28 16:37:26 Info   http://192.168.1.56:9117/Admin/get_config_form
System.Web.Http.Request:   http://192.168.1.56:9117/Admin/get_config_form
08-28 16:37:26 Info DefaultHttpControllerSelector SelectController Route='MS_SubRoutes:System.Web.Http.Routing.IHttpRouteData[]'
System.Web.Http.Controllers: DefaultHttpControllerSelector SelectController Route='MS_SubRoutes:System.Web.Http.Routing.IHttpRouteData[]'
08-28 16:37:26 Info DefaultHttpControllerSelector SelectController Admin
System.Web.Http.Controllers: DefaultHttpControllerSelector SelectController Admin
08-28 16:37:26 Info HttpControllerDescriptor CreateController
System.Web.Http.Controllers: HttpControllerDescriptor CreateController
08-28 16:37:26 Info DefaultHttpControllerActivator Create
System.Web.Http.Controllers: DefaultHttpControllerActivator Create
08-28 16:37:26 Info DefaultHttpControllerActivator Create Jackett.Controllers.AdminController
System.Web.Http.Controllers: DefaultHttpControllerActivator Create Jackett.Controllers.AdminController
08-28 16:37:26 Info HttpControllerDescriptor CreateController Jackett.Controllers.AdminController
System.Web.Http.Controllers: HttpControllerDescriptor CreateController Jackett.Controllers.AdminController
08-28 16:37:26 Info AdminController ExecuteAsync
System.Web.Http.Controllers: AdminController ExecuteAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info ApiControllerActionSelector SelectAction
System.Web.Http.Action: ApiControllerActionSelector SelectAction
08-28 16:37:26 Info ApiControllerActionSelector SelectAction Selected action 'GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Action: ApiControllerActionSelector SelectAction Selected action 'GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:37:26 Info JackettAuthorizedAttribute OnAuthorizationAsync
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAuthorizedAttribute OnAuthorizationAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info JackettAuthorizedAttribute OnAuthorizationAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info HttpActionBinding ExecuteBindingAsync
System.Web.Http.ModelBinding: HttpActionBinding ExecuteBindingAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info HttpActionBinding ExecuteBindingAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutingAsync Action filter for 'GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutingAsync Action filter for 'GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:37:26 Info JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutingAsync
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutingAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info ApiControllerActionInvoker InvokeActionAsync Action='GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Action: ApiControllerActionInvoker InvokeActionAsync Action='GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:37:26 Info ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor ExecuteAsync Invoking action 'GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Action: ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor ExecuteAsync Invoking action 'GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:37:26 Debug UnixLibCurlWebClient:GetString(Url:https://tdonline.org/login.php)
08-28 16:37:26 Debug UnixLibCurlWebClient:GetString Returning InternalServerError =>
08-28 16:37:26 Info ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor ExecuteAsync Action returned 'System.Web.Http.Results.JsonResult`1[Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject]'
System.Web.Http.Action: ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor ExecuteAsync Action returned 'System.Web.Http.Results.JsonResult`1[Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject]'
08-28 16:37:26 Info ApiControllerActionInvoker InvokeActionAsync
System.Web.Http.Action: ApiControllerActionInvoker InvokeActionAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutedAsync Action filter for 'GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutedAsync Action filter for 'GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:37:26 Info JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutedAsync
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutedAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info AdminController ExecuteAsync
08-28 16:37:26 Info   Content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8', content-length=926
System.Web.Http.Request:   Content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8', content-length=926
08-28 16:37:26 Info AdminController Dispose
System.Web.Http.Controllers: AdminController Dispose
08-28 16:37:26 Info AdminController Dispose

via 'http://127.0.0.1:9117' (SSH Tunnel):

Code:
root@jackett_1:~ # 08-28 16:38:33 Info   http://127.0.0.1:9117/logos/passthepopcorn.png
System.Web.Http.Request:   http://127.0.0.1:9117/logos/passthepopcorn.png
08-28 16:38:33 Info DefaultContentNegotiator Negotiate Type='HttpError', formatters=[JsonMediaTypeFormatterTracer, XmlMediaTypeFormatterTracer, FormUrlEncodedMediaTypeFormatterTracer, FormUrlEncodedMediaTypeFormatterTracer]
System.Net.Http.Formatting: DefaultContentNegotiator Negotiate Type='HttpError', formatters=[JsonMediaTypeFormatterTracer, XmlMediaTypeFormatterTracer, FormUrlEncodedMediaTypeFormatterTracer, FormUrlEncodedMediaTypeFormatterTracer]
08-28 16:38:33 Info JsonMediaTypeFormatter GetPerRequestFormatterInstance Obtaining formatter of type 'JsonMediaTypeFormatter' for type='HttpError', mediaType='application/json; charset=utf-8'
System.Net.Http.Formatting: JsonMediaTypeFormatter GetPerRequestFormatterInstance Obtaining formatter of type 'JsonMediaTypeFormatter' for type='HttpError', mediaType='application/json; charset=utf-8'
08-28 16:38:33 Info JsonMediaTypeFormatter GetPerRequestFormatterInstance Will use same 'JsonMediaTypeFormatter' formatter
System.Net.Http.Formatting: JsonMediaTypeFormatter GetPerRequestFormatterInstance Will use same 'JsonMediaTypeFormatter' formatter
08-28 16:38:33 Info DefaultContentNegotiator Negotiate Selected formatter='JsonMediaTypeFormatter', content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8'
System.Net.Http.Formatting: DefaultContentNegotiator Negotiate Selected formatter='JsonMediaTypeFormatter', content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8'
08-28 16:38:33 Info   Content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8', content-length=unknown
System.Web.Http.Request:   Content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8', content-length=unknown
08-28 16:38:37 Info   http://127.0.0.1:9117/Admin/get_config_form
System.Web.Http.Request:   http://127.0.0.1:9117/Admin/get_config_form
08-28 16:38:37 Info DefaultHttpControllerSelector SelectController Route='MS_SubRoutes:System.Web.Http.Routing.IHttpRouteData[]'
System.Web.Http.Controllers: DefaultHttpControllerSelector SelectController Route='MS_SubRoutes:System.Web.Http.Routing.IHttpRouteData[]'
08-28 16:38:37 Info DefaultHttpControllerSelector SelectController Admin
System.Web.Http.Controllers: DefaultHttpControllerSelector SelectController Admin
08-28 16:38:37 Info HttpControllerDescriptor CreateController
System.Web.Http.Controllers: HttpControllerDescriptor CreateController
08-28 16:38:37 Info DefaultHttpControllerActivator Create
System.Web.Http.Controllers: DefaultHttpControllerActivator Create
08-28 16:38:37 Info DefaultHttpControllerActivator Create Jackett.Controllers.AdminController
System.Web.Http.Controllers: DefaultHttpControllerActivator Create Jackett.Controllers.AdminController
08-28 16:38:37 Info HttpControllerDescriptor CreateController Jackett.Controllers.AdminController
System.Web.Http.Controllers: HttpControllerDescriptor CreateController Jackett.Controllers.AdminController
08-28 16:38:37 Info AdminController ExecuteAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info ApiControllerActionSelector SelectAction
System.Web.Http.Action: ApiControllerActionSelector SelectAction
08-28 16:38:37 Info ApiControllerActionSelector SelectAction Selected action 'GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Action: ApiControllerActionSelector SelectAction Selected action 'GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:38:37 Info JackettAuthorizedAttribute OnAuthorizationAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info JackettAuthorizedAttribute OnAuthorizationAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info HttpActionBinding ExecuteBindingAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info HttpActionBinding ExecuteBindingAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutingAsync Action filter for 'GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutingAsync Action filter for 'GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:38:37 Info JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutingAsync
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutingAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info ApiControllerActionInvoker InvokeActionAsync Action='GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Action: ApiControllerActionInvoker InvokeActionAsync Action='GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:38:37 Info ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor ExecuteAsync Invoking action 'GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Action: ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor ExecuteAsync Invoking action 'GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:38:37 Debug UnixLibCurlWebClient:GetString(Url:https://tdonline.org/login.php)
08-28 16:38:37 Debug UnixLibCurlWebClient:GetString Returning InternalServerError =>
08-28 16:38:37 Info ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor ExecuteAsync Action returned 'System.Web.Http.Results.JsonResult`1[Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject]'
System.Web.Http.Action: ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor ExecuteAsync Action returned 'System.Web.Http.Results.JsonResult`1[Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject]'
08-28 16:38:37 Info ApiControllerActionInvoker InvokeActionAsync
System.Web.Http.Action: ApiControllerActionInvoker InvokeActionAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutedAsync Action filter for 'GetConfigForm()'
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutedAsync Action filter for 'GetConfigForm()'
08-28 16:38:37 Info JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutedAsync
System.Web.Http.Filters: JackettAPINoCacheAttribute OnActionExecutedAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info AdminController ExecuteAsync
08-28 16:38:37 Info   Content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8', content-length=926
System.Web.Http.Request:   Content-type='application/json; charset=utf-8', content-length=926
08-28 16:38:37 Info AdminController Dispose
08-28 16:38:37 Info AdminController Dispose

They appear to be neigh-identical, but I just for the life of me can't figure this out!

Has anyone gotten this to work within a Jail?? :)

Rudi Pittman

Contributor
Anyone made any headway. I'll keep you posted

I had it running at one point..built a jail for it and installed it but then realized it only worked for private hosts...since I don't use any of those and am not on high speed making keeping up the ratio's they require very difficult I wiped it..but it can be done.

MrUnknownEMC

Explorer
I have trouble with jackett giving errors below when connecting to private trackers, but have no issues with publics ones. At first i thought it may be SSL or gave pirate bay a go and seem to add without problem and fetch with no issues.

Code:
Jan 01, 2002 11:10:21 AM Error
headerString:

cookies:
request.RawPOSTDdata:
request.Referer: *Link to tracker*
request.Cookies: