My First NAS build / Power Supply Recommendation / Plex and Media Backup

Rook0316

Cadet
I have been entertaining building a NAS to be able to remove existing drives from my daily driver. My first and foremost concern are my pictures and video library. I plan on running two drives in RAID 1 to backup my pictures. My pictures are the most important item on my computer. I currently use Google Drive storage as a backup and will continue to do so as my offsite solution. Additional drives will be for serving media through Plex. I plan on using hardware transcoding with Plex.

For a case, I plan on building a custom case using 3D printer, however that may change. My proficiency with Fusion 360 is beginner level to intermediate.

The one item that has really hung me up on this build is the power supply. I am looking for the smallest form factor I can find. I think I have found it with the FSP Mini ITX Flex 300, but believe it may be a little under powered for the build. Will definitely take suggestions here.

Drives - Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS x2
Boot - Transcend 32BG M.2
Power - FSP Mini ITX Solution / Flex ATX 300W
Processor - Intel i3-9100
Drive Cage - Rosewill 4 bay (Only part I am not planning on 3D printing)
RAM - Samsung DDR4 2133 16GBx2 Registered ECC
MOBO - Asus P11C-I Mini ITX

NewEgg Wish List - https://secure.newegg.com/Wishlist/SharedWishlistDetail?ID=jEhFo/HyFInGCyiQQGWx6Q==

Be easy on me, it's my first time. I read through the guides. I understand most of it, but some parts are a bit confusing. I will not put the NAS in to production until I am comfortable with operating it.

I appreciate the look!