JS error preventing addition of SMB shares

jsclayton

Dabbler
Currently running the latest nightly update, TrueNAS-SCALE-20.08-MASTER-20200827-152912 and I've not been able to add any SMB shares. Whenever I go to the add screen, either via the + button on the shares screen or from SMB Shares, Add, I get a header with a blank screen. If I open up the browser dev tools I see this error happening when trying to add the share:

ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: e.formGroup.controls.acl.valueChanges.debounceTime is not a function

I've tried Chrome 85, Firefox 80, and Safari 13, all on macOS Catalina 10.15.6 and they all have the same behavior.

This isn't new - I've never been able to add a share in any of the pre-release builds of SCALE.

Let me know if there's anything else I can provide. Very excited to see TrueNAS coming to Linux! :smile:

Attachments

• debug-plexceratops-20200827145119.tgz
    1.6 MB · Views: 222

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Right. The main issue right now WRT ACLs, SMB, and Scale is that I haven't time to write the integration yet. We need to still bring in NFSv4 ACL support and port our SMB modules to Linux. I'm mostly done with port, but haven't really started NFSv4 ACL work yet. At this point I advise against running production workloads on SMB on scale as things will significantly change soon (including potentially default on-disk format for things like ACLs and DOS modes.