iSCSI wizard does not work after upgrade or clean install on SCALE 22.02.1

a2940uw

Cadet
Hi, I have to report a problem on the iSCSI wizard when try to upgrade or clean install to SCALE 22.02.1 on a proxmox as a VM, when I step by step to fill the information followed by the iSCSI wizard, after all submitted and start to creation but the wizard will continue to keep to show to reloading screen and no further message shown, and I try to wait a few minute but I see the iSCSI page is no iSCSI configuration created in the WebUI, but manual create iSCSI configuration is no problem.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Hi, I have to report a problem on the iSCSI wizard when try to upgrade or clean install to SCALE 22.02.1 on a proxmox as a VM, when I step by step to fill the information followed by the iSCSI wizard, after all submitted and start to creation but the wizard will continue to keep to show to reloading screen and no further message shown, and I try to wait a few minute but I see the iSCSI page is no iSCSI configuration created in the WebUI, but manual create iSCSI configuration is no problem.
Thanks.. can you report-a-bug and share the bug-id.

Its likely something that is a little different in your set-up.. perhaps Proxmox environment. We typically test on baremetal or another hypervisor.

TrueTester

Cadet
I can confirm that I have the same problem on a clean install of TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.1 on baremetal. I run the iscsi wizard and when I click save and just the please wait, with the spinnning forever circle.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
I can confirm that I have the same problem on a clean install of TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.1 on baremetal. I run the iscsi wizard and when I click save and just the please wait, with the spinnning forever circle.
Thanks.. can one of you report-a-bug and document the bug-id.