Impossible to access Plugins anymore

Papillon

Dabbler
Hello,

I'm running FreeNAS 11.2 U7 for some months. Here is the 2 huge issues I had with FreeNAS recently :

- Updated to 11.3. Three times, the server freezed (SMB, NFS and web interface not accessible anymore) but still responding to ICMP requests. Dirty reboot by wall plug was required. Solved the issue : Downgraded to 11.2 U8.

- Suddenly, the only disk in the only pool was "UNUSED" and the pool "OFFLINE", with no way to bring the disk back in. Weirdest solution ever, downgrading to 11.2 U7 made the disk automatically recognized in the pool and the pool "HEALTHY". Even now I'm still confused.

Now, when I try to access plugins page (plugins dataset are stored on the same pool as mentioned before), I got an error.
The iocage directory has this rights : drwxr-xr-x+

Thanks!

The error : (I precise that after I close the error popup I see that my DATA pool is selected and I tried to activate it again with no results)

('Dataset with path not found',)

Error: concurrent.futures.process._RemoteTraceback:
"""
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/process.py", line 175, in _process_worker
r = call_item.fn(*call_item.args, **call_item.kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 133, in main_worker
res = loop.run_until_complete(coro)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py", line 484, in run_until_complete
return future.result()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 93, in _run
return await self._call(name, serviceobj, methodobj, params=args, job=job)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 85, in _call
return methodobj(*params)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/worker.py", line 85, in _call
return methodobj(*params)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 668, in nf
return f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail.py", line 546, in list_resource
resource_list = iocage.list("all", plugin=True)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/iocage.py", line 1169, in list
quick=quick
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_list.py", line 64, in list_datasets
iocage_lib.ioc_json.IOCJson().json_check_default_config()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 1924, in json_check_default_config
self.json_write(default_props, default_json_location)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_json.py", line 431, in json_write
if template else None
File "libzfs.pyx", line 645, in libzfs.ZFS.get_dataset_by_path
libzfs.ZFSException: Dataset with path not found
"""

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 165, in call_method
result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1107, in call_method
return await self._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=app, io_thread=False)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1052, in _call
return await self._call_worker(name, *args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1072, in _call_worker
return await self.run_in_proc(main_worker, name, args, job)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 995, in run_in_proc
return await self.run_in_executor(self.__procpool, method, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 971, in run_in_executor
return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
libzfs.ZFSException: ('Dataset with path not found',)